Whether camping, backpacking, or fishing, the Scout Knife can handle it all. Give it your toughest challenge, and you will be coming out smelling like a rose. It’s made from sturdy titanium that resists corrosion and is coated to prevent from rusting over time. It also has its non-slip-grip handle, so you are always in control. The saw back makes this a two-in-one knife giving you a bonus serrated cutting tool and providing you with extra protection from anything you might tackle head-on. This compact knife is made for traveling over land and sea.
- 6” Blade with 5” handle for a total length of 11”
- Razor-sharp blade combined with a sawback cutting edge
- Full-tang construction from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability while also balancing the knife
- Coated with a non-stick and titanium-bonded surface to help prevent rusting and pitting while also ensuring meat slips off the blade effortlessly
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb and finger pads ensure total control
- Safety guards for protection
- High-carbon stainless steel
- Large patented textured no-slip-grip handle made from a thermoplastic polymer wrapped with a special synthetic rubber that stays sticky when wet for total grip security
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.