The Bubba Blade 9" Serrated Fillet Knife combines serration and flex together in one perfect combination. The serrated edge grabs onto the meat before you begin your cut, and slices through tough scales like those found on Redfish, Snapper or triple tail. The razor-sharp point of this knife allows you to pierce scales or skin to begin your cut. The offset blade design allows you to utilize the entire blade and make super thin cuts.
- 9" blade with 6" handle for a total length of 15"
- Offset full-tang construction made from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability, all while balancing the knife
- Coated with a non-stick surface that is bonded with Titanium to help prevent rusting & pitting and let the meat slide off the blade effortlessly
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb and finger pads ensure total control and safety
- High-carbon stainless steel
- Large patented textured no-slip grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber for outstanding grip security
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Built to be around and usable for a long time. Love it
The bubba blades are very nice knives that are comfortable to work with
The customer service can not be surpassed. I could not find the item locally so placed my order via telephone and talked with two associates. Both were very professional and took care of my needs. Will not hesitate to make purchases from "Just for Fishing" again.