Insanely sensitive and awash with St. Croix proprietary technologies, these rods are extreme in design and on-the-water performance. The award-winning Legend® Xtreme continues to deliver angling success.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability, and sensitivity.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Dai wa AGS Carbon Fiber Guides with Fuji KG Tip Top with Torzite ring.
- Fuji® SK2™ split reel seat for the ultimate in lightweight and sensitivity.
- 2nd Generation Xtreme-Skin handle provides unparalleled control.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Machined wind check, handle trim pieces and butt cap.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|Line Wt. (lb)||6-12||6-10|
|Lure Wt. (oz)||3/16-5/8||1/8-1/2|
|Rod Wt. (oz)||4.2||4.4|
|Line Wt. (lb)||6-12||6-12|
|Lure Wt. (oz)||3/16-5/8||3/16-5/8|
|Rod Wt. (oz)||4.3||4.5|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.