JFF Membership Program
Justforfishing Membership Program
- No Annual Fee
- Purchase Any Reels Over $200; Get a Free Ohero braid line spool in 30lbs/300yds. Random color.
- Free Reel Lubricant & Maintenance: Any reels over $200 purchase from us within the current year. Get free maintenance from our expert. * See the policy below.
- Receive our exclusive promotion notice for members. Grab the chance to have a great deal ahead.
*Reel maintenance and lubrication policy:
The free maintenance service can only apply once per membership and for one reel only. The reel must be purchased from Justforfishing.com within the current year. The member has to pay the one-way postage to our location.
Prepare the Order ID of the reel you are going to send out and call us at 1-800-782-3468.
After the first maintenance. Each reel needs to pay a $30.00 handling fee (return shipping fee included) for valid members.
The service will only include reel cleaning and lubrication (no parts and repair included)
- Completely disassemble the reel
- Clean by hand on all the parts
- Inspect and reassemble with a new lubrication
- Put back completely as original condition.
Note: If we find any wear or damage, we will contact you for the cost of parts and labor. If you do not want to repair, we will put back together the original condition parts as is. At no charge.
Please read before sending your reel for free cleaning and lubrication service
- Reels must be in good working condition. We do not accept defective or damaged reels for this service. Upon inspection, reels with visible damage will be returned to sender and they are responsible for all applicable postage.
- To complete your reel cleaning service, we require a purchase receipt from JFF. On all reel services, a copy of the original purchase receipt should be placed inside the shipping box. without a purchase receipt, we cannot process your request.
- Member is responsible for paying postage to send the reel to Justforfishing at 3922 West Osborne Avenue Tampa Florida US 33614. Justforfishing is not responsible for any stolen, missing, or damaged reels while in transit to us. For safety precautions, we suggest ensuring valuable reels.
- Once your reel is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your reel with a repair ticket number. Please make sure your contact information is up to date and correct.
Note: Justforfishing has the sole right to refuse a reel if excessively warned or damaged
- after receiving a reel, cleaning and lubrication service takes up to 14 days.
- Member will be notified once service is completed and reel is shipped.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR JFF MEMBERSHIP Program
- You must be 18 years or over to become a member.
- The membership fee is waived with any purchase with the following benefits.
- Justforfishing account that is also your account for other Justforfishing services.
- 300 yards Ohero braid line up to 30 lb. test with purchase of any reel from Justforfishing. (Valid on one reel purchase per year)
- *Clean and lubricate one reel per year of value $200.00 or more. (view reel policy)
- Your membership will allow you to view and purchase items offered at special pricing from various vendors not open to the public.
- Memberships are only valid for the person whose name appears on the application form. Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable to any other person(s).
- By signing as a member, the recipient of the membership agrees and acknowledges they may occasionally receive promotional material such as special offers or important messages from Justforfishing.
- Just for fishing reserves the right to modify the Program structure, benefits and other features, including these Terms and Conditions, or to terminate the Program at any time. Although Just for fishing will use reasonable effort to notify members of material changes to the Program and/or to these Terms and Conditions, it is the responsibility of members to keep themselves up to date in respect of the Program and these Terms and Conditions. Any use of Program by a Member will be deemed as acceptance of any amendment. Just for fishing will not be liable for loss or damage resulting from any amendment to the Program or to these Terms and Conditions.
- You promise the information you give us is true, accurate and complete and, if you sign up for Justforfishing membership, that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Failure to do so will constitute a breach of this Agreement. You are responsible for any activity that occurs in conjunction with your username and password. if you have a Justforfishing membership account, keep your password secure and do not let any other person use your username or password. If you realize there is any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately.
- All subscriptions are automatically renewing. This means that once you sign up as a subscribing member, your subscription will be automatically renewed and your billing method will be charged annually unless you opt out or cancel by following the instructions in this Agreement. Please ensure that you correct any information which has changed in respect to your Payment Method to prevent your subscription lapsing due to us being unable to process your payment. Billing charges will be processed immediately when your order is taken
- You may opt out of renewing your subscription by phone or email via the contact information below or logging into your Account page at least two business days before the renewal date and following the cancellation instructions there. If you do not let us know that you want to terminate your subscription at least two business days prior to the end of the current subscription period, the payment for the renewal period of the subscription will be processed.
If have any questions regarding JUSTFORFISHING.COM's membership program, call us at 1-800-782-3468.