Costa Corbina Sunglasses
Available: Sold out
On orders over $99
I'd rather be fishing
Sharper angles, wide temples and no-slip Hydrolite construction make these new frames instant classics. And the co-molded frame design offer up the perfect balance between modern style and aggressiveness. Prepare yourself, these beauties will beg the question, "Can I try those on?"
- Comfortable large fit.
- Integral hinge.
- Heavy-duty TR 90 nylon frame.
- Includes hard case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costa Sunglasses includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant.
- This style is prescription ready, click here to learn more about Costa prescriptions.
- Base curve of 8.
- DBL: 18.4mm
- Temple Length: 122.9mm
- Lens size A/B: 61.2mm/ 37.1mm
580P = PLASTIC
580G = GLASS