Tough Enough To Tame Your Big Bayou Bass
Black Bayou™ rods are “Country Boy Tough” and at a price that puts competitor’s to shame … putting even more of our USA-made Cajun Rods into the hands of anglers. We’ve increased the power of these bass fishing rods by 30% and simultaneously reduced the overall weight by greater than 15%, delivering a lighter rod with an increased strength-to-weight ratio which equates to amazing hook-set power and superb sensitivity. Fabricated using our CFX™ rod blank materials, each rod has an optimum blend of resins, scrim, and the highest ratio of high-strain rate carbon fiber. So no matter how you fish, our Black Bayou™ rods will have you landing lunkers and giving free boat rides to your next trophy catch in no time!
- 100% “Made in the USA” product = Made in America for anglers across the globe
- Cajun Fiber X-Treme™ (CFX™) rod blank engineering = reactive hook sets
- Acuright™ Split Grip Handle Systems = sensitivity + flawless performance
- Duracore™ EVA Handle Material = abrasion resistance with enhanced ergonomics
- Fuji® Concept Stainless Rod Guides = perfect for mono, fluoro, or braid
- Fuji® Quality Reel Seat = proven to keep you in touch with every vibration
- Dropshot Hook Keeper (Stainless Steel)
- Harmonic rod blank to guide set tuning and Precision Fulcrum Balance
- Smooth Taper-Transition™ (STT™) technology = optimized rod force loading
- Reinforced Linear Carbon Fiber™ (RLCF™) rod tube with CFX+™ material
- Smooth Core Micro Lattice™ (SCML™) rod blank with CFX30™ carbon fibers
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by Cajun Custom Rods®
Designed as freshwater and saltwater fishing rods to catch multiple fish species and fish using multiple fishing techniques. Responsive, fast action rod tips with enhanced power cores because we expect you to boat flip your next trophy on these rods! Available in 7′ or 7’6″ split grip handles in casting or spinning models.
Species: Redfish, Black Drum, Jack Crevalle, Grouper, Snapper, Snook, Scamp, Sea Bass, Spanish Mackerel, Permit, Spadefish, Sheepshead, Flounder, Mullet, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Peacock Bass, Musky, Catfish
Technique: Texas and Carolina Worm, Froggin’, Spinnerbait, Buzzbait, Crankbaits, Jerkbaits, Twitchbaits, Topwater, Spoons, Jigs, Swimbaits, Pitchin’, Flippin’, Vertical Jigging, Slow Troll, Mini-Alabama Rigs, Chatterbaits, Popping Cork Rigs
Black Bayou™ Fishing Rods
With even more power, the 2017 Black Bayou™ casting rods are a return of the legendary, “Country Boy Tough” fishing performance you’ve come to expect from Cajun Rods … and at a price that puts all of our competitor’s to shame … putting even more of our USA-made Cajun Rods into the hands of anglers. With our 2017 Black Bayou™ inshore and bass fishing rods, we’ve done it again! We’ve increased the power by 30% and simultaneously reduced the overall weight by greater than 15%, delivering an even lighter rod with a further increased strength-to-weight ratio which equates to bullet-proof hook-set power and insane sensitivity.
When other folks cut corners (and they’re bottom-line in quality) on their manufacture, we tend to enjoy what really works and that’s why we fabricate each CFX™ rod blank with an optimum blend of resins content, scrim, and the highest ratio of high-strain rate carbon fiber. So no matter how you fish, our Black Bayou™ rods will have you landing lunkers and giving free boat rides to your next trophy catch in no time!
World-class Fuji® rod guides, hardware, and reel seats are precisely positioned, balanced, and tuned to each CFX™ rod blank, complimenting the attributes of each of our Black Bayou™ series bass fishing rods. The result is enhanced durability, improved casting distance, better casting accuracy, more sensitivity, and superb hook-set and fish-fighting control. Delivering technique specific performance second-to-none, our Black Bayou™ series fishing rods make it more affordable for anglers to experience the perfection of a Cajun Rod. Cajun Custom Rods® designed the Black Bayou™ rods to do one thing, and one thing only … catch fish.
Each Black Bayou™ fishing rod is engineered and fabricated on our proprietary Cajun Fiber X-treme™ (CFX™) rod blanks and leverage the following technologies:
- 100% Made in the USA
- ACURIGHT™ Split Grip Handle System:
- When it feels right, it just feels right. Right? Each of our Cajun Rods produced is ergonomically constructed such that the combination of tuning, balance, and materials serve as the focal point for your only point of contact on your fishing rod, the rod grip (or handle). So the next time you “grip it and rip it” just know that our meticulous attention to ergonomic design is to ensure that your Cajun Rod not only fishes right, but feels right from first to last cast.
- Premium Duracore™ EVA Handle Material:
- When it comes to the selection of handle system components and materials used in your Cajun Rod, quality counts. Our Duracore™ Premium EVA handles and grips are super dense which equate to excellent abrasion, rip-stop resistance, enhanced vibration transmission, and a comfortable touch. So look forward to grabbing a Cajun Rod, because we know you’ll enjoy your super tough Cajun-crazy sensitive fishing rod.
- Harmonic Tuning and Precision Balance:
- At Cajun, each fishing rod is tuned to ensure optimum casting, retrieval, and rod response. Every rod guide is placed based on rod kinematics (”how that particular rod behaves”). The end result is that a Cajun Rod is harmonically tuned to every rod guide and component along the rod’s longitudinal axis, allowing for a “perfect” cast every time. Cast longer, load stronger, and hit the bullseye every time with your Cajun Rod.
- End-to-end rod balancing is performed on each Cajun Rod. To the angler, this means stronger and faster hook sets because it places your fishing rod tip above your “neutral zone” and in a “ready position.” A fulcrum-balanced Cajun Rod enhances your comfort and increases overall rod performance through longer and more accurate casts. This is but one detail as to why Cajun Rods are simply a better-engineered fishing rod.
- FUJI® Concept Stainless Rod Guides (handles any mono, fluoro, or braid effortlessly):
- Fuji® is world-renowned and steeped in decades of innovation as an industry leading manufacturer of fishing rod components. As such, we are proud to offer each of our 45 models of USA-manufactured Cajun Rods for 2017 exclusively using Fuji® rod guides and reel seats. “At Cajun Rods, every rod is USA-handcrafted … one at a time !”
- FUJI® Quality Reel Seat = durable, proven, and keeps your finger in touch with every vibration
- Dropshot Hook Keeper (Stainless Steel)
- Cajun Fiber X-Treme™ (CFX™) rod blank engineering and design = reactive hook sets:
- Casting: Blank-through Graphite Reel Seat with Cushioned Hood
- Spinning: Solid-body Graphite with Cushioned Hoods
- Smooth Taper-Transition™ (STT™) technology:
- STT™ is the result of our multi-layered approach to rod tube design utilizing CFX™ carbon fiber and graphite materials. STT™ provides uniform wall thickness and minimizes weak points in the blank as well increases durability and strength. When combined with our SCML™ and RLCF™ technology, every Cajun Rod is specifically engineered for a specific power-to-weight ratio with crisp, precise actions from rod tip to rod end. Rolled from scratch, engineered to the hilt, and designed to perform … “We build your confidence.”
- Smooth Core Micro Lattice™ (SCML™) rod blank with CFX30™ fibers:
- SCML™ is the intricate overlay of CFX™ carbon fiber and graphite materials to create a seamless mesh in every USA-engineered Cajun Rod tube. When our micro-latticed CFX™ materials are combined with a layered approach to rod blank design, the end result is that our anglers enjoy exceptional rod control, even rod loading, minimal rod twist, reduced rod weight, and increased rod sensitivity in their Cajun Rod.
- USA-manufactured to Cajun engineering specifications, this is our proprietary recipe of intermediate 30-ton carbon fiber and resin materials. Precisely measured and combined, our CFX30™ prepreg serves as a staple ingredient in many of our world-class Cajun Rods. Our CFX30™ prepreg is used in the produciton of both SCML™ and RLCF™ rod tube fabrics.
- Reinforced Linear Carbon Fiber™ (RLCF™) rod tube with CFX+™ material:
- RLCF™ is not just the precision alignment of our CFX™ material along the longitudinal axis of every Cajun Rod, but most importantly consists of the pressures utilized to overlap and individually bind the carbon fiber strands in our rods. Ultimately, the linear integrity this process provides further reinforces each CFX™ rod blank to support extreme end-to-end loading and optimal parabolic form of each Cajun Rod.
- CFX+™ is truly a masterpiece of USA-engineering in rod material design. Combining high strain 36 and 40-ton carbon fibers with the perfect blend of resin enables very specific actions and tapers in our Cajun Rods. The strongest and lightest carbon fiber prepreg material that we use in manufacture, CFX+™ is best utilized in SCML™ rod tube fabrics. Amazing performance and technical applications.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by Cajun Custom Rods®
So no matter how you fish, the Black Bayou™ freshwater spinning/casting rod series from Cajun Custom Rods® are loaded with performance from end to end … and at a fraction of the price you’d expect. If you want the best fishing rod for your hard-earned money, then Cajun Custom Rods® has just your style: “Black Bayou™ … country boy tough!”
“I’ve been using Cajun Rods for awhile and there is no better rod… they’ll will never let you down!” – Colby Elsass, Pro Angler
|FISHING TYPE||Freshwater Fishing, Inshore Fishing|
|FRESHWATER SPECIES||Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Musky, Peacock Bass, Pike, Smallmouth Bass, Striped Bass, Rockfish, Wipers|
|MODEL||TYPE||HANDLE SYSTEM||HANDLE MATERIAL||Price|
Contiguous United States - Shipping cost will be based on your order amount. Please see the table below for your expected shipping charge and transit time. All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Tampa Florida. (Florida residents' orders are generally delivered the next business day via standard shipping.) We will choose the most efficient carrier to ship your order based on package weight and destination. Carriers used are UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Express and Overnight options are available in addition to standard shipping. Most orders with little volume and weighing under 2 lb. will ship with USPS and generally will deliver within 3 business days when choosing Standard Shipping. On orders with heavier weight will generally ship via FedEx or UPS. Take a look at the map below for estimated transit time required on standard shipping.
- In most of the cases, orders placed before 2 pm (Eastern Standard Time) on weekdays would be shipped the same day. Generally, we process and ship our orders within 48 hours from when we received them.
- Currently, only orders from the contiguous United States(lower 48 states) are accepted. We are not able to accept orders going to Alaska, Hawaii or Other Territories.
- Florida orders are subject to 7% sales tax.
- Orders are processed Monday to Friday except for holidays.
Returns & Exchange Policy Summary
*Free Restocking/Exchange fee window: 15 days after receiving
*Shipping cost: Items delivered over 15 days. Buyer responsible for postage(s)
*Used Merchandise will not be accepted for return or exchange
Return in original condition within 15 days. The buyer is responsible for the postage. No restocking fee needed.
No restocking fee.
Exchange item within 15 days. The item must retain in original condition. Additional charged/refund if price difference. The buyer is responsible for the postages in both ways.
No exchange handling fee.
Return/Exchange exceeds 15 days after receiving. Restocking/Handling fee will be charged. Buyer is responsible for the postage fee.
20% restocking fee.
$15 Exchange handling fee
No longer accept returns/exchanges which exceed 30 days after receiving.
Contact us if you need further assistance.
Procedure for Return & Exchange:
Our free restocking/handling fee policy is 15 days after receiving merchandise. If 30 days have gone by since you received your merchandise, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return or exchange, the return merchandise should be new and unused in original condition with all accessories and original manufacture tag.
Any return exceeds 15 days that is not due to error or defect will be subject to a 20% restocking fee and must be mailed within 15 days of delivery date or request will be refused. Exchanged items are subject to an additional flat fee $15 exchange handling fee, and the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the return.
The customer will be responsible for shipping the merchandise back and any return shipping costs if return items exceed 15 days free return window. The return and exchange merchandise should be postage prepaid and insured with tracking number. Shipping and handling fee is non-refundable. Please be certain in your decision when making a purchase to avoid an unnecessary return, restocking, or exchange fees.
Several types of merchandise are exempt from being returned or exchanged. We do not accept hazardous materials, Gift cards, defective merchandise, or any item returned 30 days after delivery.
To complete your return or exchange, we require a receipt. On all return and exchange items, the original receipt should be placed inside the return box.
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Please make sure your contact information is up to date and correct. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Note: Justforfishing has the sole right to refuse the return or exchange for any item that has been used or damaged from the result of physical abuse or misuse.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. All return and exchange should get return authorization number (RMA) from Justforfishing.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable):
Upon inspection, merchandise with visible damage will be returned to sender and they are responsible for all applicable postage.
All defective items should be returned to the manufacturers. Claimed defective items must not result from physical abuse or misuse. If you need to exchange a damaged item for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 922 West Osborne Avenue Tampa Florida US 33614. The customer is responsible for shipping the merchandise back and any return shipping cost.
Gifts - If a merchandise was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the merchandise wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he or she will find out about your return.
Shipping - To return your product, mail to Jusfforfishing at 3922 West Osborne Avenue Tampa Florida US 33614.
- Place the original receipt inside the return box.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you need to exchange/return any merchandise or have any questions regarding JUSTFORFISHING.COM's return policy, feel free to call us at 1-800-782-3468.
Justforfishing Membership Program
- No Annual Fee
- Purchase Any Reels Over $200; Get a Free Ohero braid line spool in 30lbs/300yds. Random color.
- Free Reel Lubricant & Maintenance: Any reels over $200 purchase from us within the current year. Get free maintenance from our expert. * See the policy below.
- Receive our exclusive promotion notice for members. Grab the chance to have a great deal ahead.
*Reel maintenance and lubrication policy:
The free maintenance service can only apply once per membership and for one reel only. The reel must be purchased from Justforfishing.com within the current year. The member has to pay the one-way postage to our location.
Prepare the Order ID of the reel you are going to send out and call us at 1-800-782-3468.
After the first maintenance. Each reel needs to pay a $30.00 handling fee (return shipping fee included) for valid members.
The service will only include reel cleaning and lubrication (no parts and repair included)
- Completely disassemble the reel
- Clean by hand on all the parts
- Inspect and reassemble with a new lubrication
- Put back completely as original condition.
Note: If we find any wear or damage, we will contact you for the cost of parts and labor. If you do not want to repair, we will put back together the original condition parts as is. At no charge.
Please read before sending your reel for free cleaning and lubrication service
- Reels must be in good working condition. We do not accept defective or damaged reels for this service. Upon inspection, reels with visible damage will be returned to sender and they are responsible for all applicable postage.
- To complete your reel cleaning service, we require a purchase receipt from JFF. On all reel services, a copy of the original purchase receipt should be placed inside the shipping box. without a purchase receipt, we cannot process your request.
- Member is responsible for paying postage to send the reel to Justforfishing at 3922 West Osborne Avenue Tampa Florida US 33614. Justforfishing is not responsible for any stolen, missing, or damaged reels while in transit to us. For safety precautions, we suggest ensuring valuable reels.
- Once your reel is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your reel with a repair ticket number. Please make sure your contact information is up to date and correct.
Note: Justforfishing has the sole right to refuse a reel if excessively warned or damaged
- after receiving a reel, cleaning and lubrication service takes up to 14 days.
- Member will be notified once service is completed and reel is shipped.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR JFF MEMBERSHIP Program
- You must be 18 years or over to become a member.
- The membership fee is waived with any purchase with the following benefits.
- Justforfishing account that is also your account for other Justforfishing services.
- 300 yards Ohero braid line up to 30 lb. test with purchase of any reel from Justforfishing. (Valid on one reel purchase per year)
- *Clean and lubricate one reel per year of value $200.00 or more. (view reel policy)
- Your membership will allow you to view and purchase items offered at special pricing from various vendors not open to the public.
- Memberships are only valid for the person whose name appears on the application form. Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable to any other person(s).
- By signing as a member, the recipient of the membership agrees and acknowledges they may occasionally receive promotional material such as special offers or important messages from Justforfishing.
- Just for fishing reserves the right to modify the Program structure, benefits and other features, including these Terms and Conditions, or to terminate the Program at any time. Although Just for fishing will use reasonable effort to notify members of material changes to the Program and/or to these Terms and Conditions, it is the responsibility of members to keep themselves up to date in respect of the Program and these Terms and Conditions. Any use of Program by a Member will be deemed as acceptance of any amendment. Just for fishing will not be liable for loss or damage resulting from any amendment to the Program or to these Terms and Conditions.
- You promise the information you give us is true, accurate and complete and, if you sign up for Justforfishing membership, that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Failure to do so will constitute a breach of this Agreement. You are responsible for any activity that occurs in conjunction with your username and password. if you have a Justforfishing membership account, keep your password secure and do not let any other person use your username or password. If you realize there is any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately.
- All subscriptions are automatically renewing. This means that once you sign up as a subscribing member, your subscription will be automatically renewed and your billing method will be charged annually unless you opt out or cancel by following the instructions in this Agreement. Please ensure that you correct any information which has changed in respect to your Payment Method to prevent your subscription lapsing due to us being unable to process your payment. Billing charges will be processed immediately when your order is taken
- You may opt out of renewing your subscription by phone or email via the contact information below or logging into your Account page at least two business days before the renewal date and following the cancellation instructions there. If you do not let us know that you want to terminate your subscription at least two business days prior to the end of the current subscription period, the payment for the renewal period of the subscription will be processed.
If have any questions regarding JUSTFORFISHING.COM's membership program, call us at 1-800-782-3468.