Fish-Kicking Thunderstick from the Deep …
Now introducing our 2018 Hella-Bomb™ series casting/spinning rods: They’re engineered to cast medium to large size bass lures and swimbaits and light to medium saltwater rigs. Need to sling that 1-3 oz swimbait between the floating dock or seawall for a cobra? Or maybe you’re in need of the perfect balance between rod muscle and tip sensitivity for a musky or king salmon? Heck, maybe you just need a deep diving crankin’, pitching, or flipping stick for bass? Our Hella-Bomb™ series rods are perfect for all of your BIG ROD choices and combine our proprietary blends of CFX30™, CFX36™, and CFX+™ carbon fibers to provide high rod sensitivity (sensation) versus rod strength (power and durability) versus weight ratios to give you the edge in your next open water adventure. These rods embody fine tuned fast actions while allowing anglers to throw large baits/lures and minimize angler fatigue (allows for “all day casting/spinning”). The next time that lunker decides to “mouth” off to you while fishing, be sure to give him a hook set he’ll never forget and know you have the right rod to feel that subtle bite, the tip to make him hold on, and the overhaul power to control the fight all the way to the boat.
At the end of the day of “walking the walk”, even our Cajun boys will be “talkin’ the talk” and saying, “This rod’s Hella-Bomb™!”
- 100% “Made in the USA” product = Made in America for anglers across the globe
- Cajun Fiber X-Treme™ (CFX™) rod blank engineering = reactive hook sets
- Acuright™ Full Grip Handle Systems = sensitivity + flawless performance
- Duracore™ EVA Handle Material = abrasion resistance with enhanced ergonomics
- Fuji® Concept Stainless Rod Guides = perfect for mono, fluoro, or braid
- Fuji® Quality Reel Seat = proven to keep you in touch with every vibration
- Harmonic rod blank to guide set tuning and Precision Fulcrum Balance
- Smooth Taper-Transition™ (STT™) technology = optimized rod force loading
- Reinforced Linear Carbon Fiber™ (RLCF™) rod tube with CFX+™ material
- Smooth Core Micro Lattice™ (SCML™) rod blank with CFX30/36™ carbon fibers
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by Cajun Rods®
Engineered and designed to cast Medium to X-Large sized freshwater and saltwater lures. Perfect for sight-casting, rig-fishing, or traditional casting and spinning techniques from boats, piers, or the surf. The lightest, strongest inshore, near-shore pelagic, and freshwater fishing rods available in 7’9″ and 8′ casting and spinning fishing rods (full grip) for over a decade!
Species: Bull Drum (Redfish / Black Drum), Snook, Cobia, Tarpon, Bluefish, Amberjack, Jack Crevalle, Grouper, Triple Tail, Scamp, Snapper, Spanish Mackerel, Sailfish, Musky, Largemouth Bass, Striped Bass (Stripers), Smallmouth Bass, Catfish, Sturgeon, Large Carp
Technique: Pitchin’, Flippin’, Punchin’, Vertical Jigging, Slow Trolling, Sight-Casting, Full-size Alabama Rigs, Large Plugs and Topwater Lures, Froggin’, Medium to X-Large Crankbaits and Swimbaits, Twitchbaits, Jerkbaits, Large Spinnerbaits, Buzzbaits, Chatterbaits, Large Texas and Carolina Rigs (Medium to X-Large soft plastics)
Hella-Bomb™ Fishing Rods
To California bass and inshore delta anglers, terms such as “Hella” (which infers “high quality”) and “Bomb” (which means “way cool and excellent”) are used interchangeably to describe exceptional fishing rods and equipment. At Cajun Rods®, we combine the best of both worlds and bring to you our 2018 “Hella-Bomb™” series of full grip spinning and casting rods designed for anglers who have a sense of “Animal Style” when it comes to throwing medium to large-sized swimbaits, Alabama Rigs, plugs, chugs, twitchbaits, jerkbaits, Twitchbaits, Topwaters, Frogs, Worms, and Crankbaits. If your throwing big lures or trolling for BIG FISH and need a rod to handle the job … well, we’ve engineered and designed your Hella-Bomb™ casting and spinning series as the best trophy largemouth bass, musky, striped bass (or rockfish / stripers), tarpon, snapper, bluefish, bull redfish, grouper, amberjack, or snook catching rods on the planet!
For our 2018 line-up, we’ve added a 7’9″ swimbait casting/spinning rod set as well as upped the ante through our power-stroke redesign of our 8′ models (which now class up to 30-50 lbs and 2-4 ounces) to be the biggest, toughest, and meanest 100% carbon fiber, “Made in the USA” fishing rods in the industry. Yep, we’ve taken the Hella-Bomb™ series of fishing rods to a whole new level of “Bad-@$$!” Meticulously engineered, our 2018 Hella-Bomb™ series of fishing rods weigh in at approximately 4.5 to 6 ounces ounces and are truly the “fish-fighting, bait chucking, best-of-class surgical machines” in your arsenal. Yeah – 7’9″ or 8′ might seem like a lot of length in a fishing rod, but when you’re targeting double-digit monsters in crystal clear water or when you need to go deep and get er’ down to where the monsters lurk you better have a rod that can range your casts to greater distances than you’ve ever dreamed, a rod that has the backbone to haul em’ to the surface, and a rod that simply imbues the biggest gun in the bad boy fight of your life. It’s simple, any other rod out there just pales in comparison to the brute finesse and power combo of a Hella-Bomb™ fishing rod. So, if you’re seeking a hell-of-a-lot-of rod sensitivity and power … trust us when we tell you … “Size does matter.”
Rolled on our CFX30™, CFX36™, and CFX+™ micro lattice and linear carbon fiber materials, the 2018 Hella-Bomb™ series of rods are the just fish-kicking’ thunderstick you’ve been hell bent on to go long, get down deep, hook-set with pride, control the fight, and give you the confidence to know your next hook up will shed a little sunlight on your prey when you give em’ a free boat ride on the surface. Designed to throw, launch, crank, chop, plug, walk, wake, dive, ride, twitch, pop, and bomb … you’ll have the confidence to cast big baits for bigger freshwater beasts and inshore Poseidon’s with your Hella-Bomb™ series rod.
Your dreams of firing away with medium, large, or even oversized deep-diving crankbaits such as the Norman DD22, Bandit Series 700, Alabama rigs, and topwater chugs, plugs, swimsuits, and wake baits are answered because the Hella-Bomb™ series gets you there … keeps you there … and then keeps on dishing out the good stuff. We’re fanatical about fishing rod quality and performance and our rod blanks are no exception. It’s no secret and we’re not shy about letting folks know that we build Hella-Bomb™ rods on Cajun Rods® proprietary Cajun Fiber X-Treme™ (CFX™) rod blanks … pre-pegged, rolled, baked, sanded, and delivered to you … Made in America, by Americans, for anglers all over the world!
Every Hella-Bomb™ series rod features the following materials, design, engineering, and finished fabrication from Jacksonville, Florida, USA:
- 100% Made in the USA
- ACURIGHT™ Split Grip Handle System:
- When it feels right, it just feels right. Right? Each of our Cajun Rods® produced is ergonomically constructed such that the combination of tuning, balance, and materials serve as the focal point for your only point of contact on your fishing rod, the rod grip (or handle). So the next time you “grip it and rip it” just know that our meticulous attention to ergonomic design is to ensure that your Cajun Rods® not only fishes right, but feels right from first to last cast.
- Premium Duracore™ Premium-Grade Cork Handle Material:
- When it comes to the selection of handle system components and materials used in your Cajun Rods®, quality counts. Our Duracore™ EVA handles and grips are super dense which equate to excellent abrasion, rip-stop resistance, enhanced vibration transmission, and a comfortable touch. So look forward to grabbing a Cajun Rods®, because we know you’ll enjoy your super tough Cajun-crazy sensitive fishing rod.
- Harmonic Tuning and Precision Balance:
- At Cajun rods®, each fishing rod is tuned to ensure optimum casting, retrieval, and rod response. Every rod guide is placed based on rod kinematics (”how that particular rod behaves”). The end result is that each Cajun Rods® is harmonically tuned to every rod guide and component along the rod’s longitudinal axis, allowing for a “perfect” cast every time. Cast longer, load stronger, and hit the bullseye every time with your Cajun Rods®.
- End-to-end rod balancing is performed on each Cajun Rods®. To the angler, this means stronger and faster hook sets because it places your fishing rod tip above your “neutral zone” and in a “ready position.” A fulcrum-balanced Cajun Rods® enhances your comfort and increases overall rod performance through longer and more accurate casts. This is but one detail as to why Cajun Rods® are simply a better-engineered fishing rod.
- FUJI® Concept Stainless Rod Guides (handles any mono, fluoro, or braid effortlessly):
- Fuji® is world-renowned and steeped in decades of innovation as an industry leading manufacturer of fishing rod components. As such, we are proud to offer each of our rod models of USA-manufactured Cajun Rods® for 2018 exclusively using Fuji® rod guides and reel seats. “At Cajun Rods®, every rod is USA-handcrafted … one at a time !”
- FUJI® Quality Reel Seat = durable, proven, and keeps your finger in touch with every vibration
- Cajun Fiber X-Treme™ (CFX™) rod blank engineering and design = reactive hook sets:
- Casting: Blank-through Graphite Reel Seat with Cushioned Hood
- Spinning: Solid-body Graphite with Cushioned Hoods
- Smooth Taper-Transition™ (STT™) technology:
- STT™ is the result of our multi-layered approach to rod tube design utilizing CFX™ carbon fiber materials. STT™ provides uniform wall thickness and minimizes weak points in the blank as well increases durability and strength. When combined with our SCML™ and RLCF™ technology, every Cajun Rods® is specifically engineered for a specific power-to-weight ratio with crisp, precise actions from rod tip to rod end. Rolled from scratch, engineered to the hilt, and designed to perform … “We build your confidence.”
- Smooth Core Micro Lattice™ (SCML™) rod blank with CFX30™ and CFX36™ fibers:
- SCML™ is the intricate overlay of CFX™ carbon fiber materials to create a seamless mesh in every USA-engineered Cajun Rods® tube. When our micro-latticed CFX™ materials are combined with a layered approach to rod blank design, the end result is that our anglers enjoy exceptional rod control, even rod loading, minimal rod twist, reduced rod weight, and increased rod sensitivity in their Cajun Rods®.
- USA-manufactured to Cajun Rods® engineering specifications, this is our proprietary recipe of intermediate 30-ton carbon fiber and resin materials. Precisely measured and combined, our CFX30™ prepreg serves as a staple ingredient in many of our world-class Cajun Rods®. Our CFX30™ prepreg is used in the produciton of both SCML™ and RLCF™ rod tube fabrics.
- Predominantly designed to serve as “bridge” carbon fiber material, CFX36™ is also utilized as a stand-alone prepreg for select Cajun Rods® designs. As an intermediate 36-ton carbon fiber material, CFX36™ yields a higher strength rod tube at reduced weights and may be combined into either SCML™ or RLCF™ rod tube fabrics, pending the intended rod design.
- Reinforced Linear Carbon Fiber™ (RLCF™) rod tube with CFX+™ material:
- RLCF™ is not just the precision alignment of our CFX™ material along the longitudinal axis of every Cajun Rods®, but most importantly consists of the pressures utilized to overlap and individually bind the carbon fiber strands in our rods. Ultimately, the linear integrity this process provides further reinforces each CFX™ rod blank to support extreme end-to-end loading and optimal parabolic form of each Cajun Rods®.
- Our CFX+™ is truly a masterpiece of USA-engineering in rod material design. Combining high strain 36 and 40-ton carbon fibers with the perfect blend of resin enables very specific actions and tapers in our Cajun Rods®. The strongest and lightest carbon fiber prepreg material that we use in manufacture, CFX+™ provides amazing performance and technical applications.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by Cajun Rods®
We offer “match fishing” for your rod designs by matching your technique, your rod designs, American-engineering, and Cajun Rods® meticulous rod-manufacturing standards. These rods are half the weight (yes 50% less) than a similar power fiberglass rod blank or competitor’s graphite rod blank … and perform soon much better under static or dynamic loads (not to mention they’re lighter and therefore more sensitive). Each leverages Heavy to Extra Heavy Power and a Fast Action rod tip allowing for the bump, inhale, gulp, and grab … ultimately providing you the sensation to react with a Babe Ruth rod swing to set the hook home.
“When you go big, when you go long, or when you go strong … yell out Hella-Bomb™ when you do!” – Jake Monroe, Avid Angler
“One of the most versatile big game rods on the planet!” – keith Motola, Big Game Angler
“These rods are tough as nails and light as a feather!” – Justin Albarado, Tournament Angler
Contiguous United States - Shipping cost will be based on your order amount. Please see the table below for your expected shipping charge and transit time. All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Tampa Florida. (Florida residents' orders are generally delivered the next business day via standard shipping.) We will choose the most efficient carrier to ship your order based on package weight and destination. Carriers used are UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Express and Overnight options are available in addition to standard shipping. Most orders with little volume and weighing under 2 lb. will ship with USPS and generally will deliver within 3 business days when choosing Standard Shipping. On orders with heavier weight will generally ship via FedEx or UPS. Take a look at the map below for estimated transit time required on standard shipping.
- In most of the cases, orders placed before 2 pm (Eastern Standard Time) on weekdays would be shipped the same day. Generally, we process and ship our orders within 48 hours from when we received them.
- Currently, only orders from the contiguous United States(lower 48 states) are accepted. We are not able to accept orders going to Alaska, Hawaii or Other Territories.
- Florida orders are subject to 7% sales tax.
- Orders are processed Monday to Friday except for holidays.
Returns & Exchange Policy Summary
*Free Restocking/Exchange fee window: 15 days after receiving
*Shipping cost: Items delivered over 15 days. Buyer responsible for postage(s)
*Used Merchandise will not be accepted for return or exchange
Return in original condition within 15 days. The buyer is responsible for the postage. No restocking fee needed.
No restocking fee.
Exchange item within 15 days. The item must retain in original condition. Additional charged/refund if price difference. The buyer is responsible for the postages in both ways.
No exchange handling fee.
Return/Exchange exceeds 15 days after receiving. Restocking/Handling fee will be charged. Buyer is responsible for the postage fee.
20% restocking fee.
$15 Exchange handling fee
No longer accept returns/exchanges which exceed 30 days after receiving.
Contact us if you need further assistance.
Procedure for Return & Exchange:
Our free restocking/handling fee policy is 15 days after receiving merchandise. If 30 days have gone by since you received your merchandise, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return or exchange, the return merchandise should be new and unused in original condition with all accessories and original manufacture tag.
Any return exceeds 15 days that is not due to error or defect will be subject to a 20% restocking fee and must be mailed within 15 days of delivery date or request will be refused. Exchanged items are subject to an additional flat fee $15 exchange handling fee, and the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the return.
The customer will be responsible for shipping the merchandise back and any return shipping costs if return items exceed 15 days free return window. The return and exchange merchandise should be postage prepaid and insured with tracking number. Shipping and handling fee is non-refundable. Please be certain in your decision when making a purchase to avoid an unnecessary return, restocking, or exchange fees.
Several types of merchandise are exempt from being returned or exchanged. We do not accept hazardous materials, Gift cards, defective merchandise, or any item returned 30 days after delivery.
To complete your return or exchange, we require a receipt. On all return and exchange items, the original receipt should be placed inside the return box.
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Please make sure your contact information is up to date and correct. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Note: Justforfishing has the sole right to refuse the return or exchange for any item that has been used or damaged from the result of physical abuse or misuse.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. All return and exchange should get return authorization number (RMA) from Justforfishing.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable):
Upon inspection, merchandise with visible damage will be returned to sender and they are responsible for all applicable postage.
All defective items should be returned to the manufacturers. Claimed defective items must not result from physical abuse or misuse. If you need to exchange a damaged item for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 922 West Osborne Avenue Tampa Florida US 33614. The customer is responsible for shipping the merchandise back and any return shipping cost.
Gifts - If a merchandise was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the merchandise wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he or she will find out about your return.
Shipping - To return your product, mail to Jusfforfishing at 3922 West Osborne Avenue Tampa Florida US 33614.
- Place the original receipt inside the return box.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you need to exchange/return any merchandise or have any questions regarding JUSTFORFISHING.COM's return policy, feel free to call us at 1-800-782-3468.
Justforfishing Membership Program
- No Annual Fee
- Purchase Any Reels Over $200; Get a Free Ohero braid line spool in 30lbs/300yds. Random color.
- Free Reel Lubricant & Maintenance: Any reels over $200 purchase from us within the current year. Get free maintenance from our expert. * See the policy below.
- Receive our exclusive promotion notice for members. Grab the chance to have a great deal ahead.
*Reel maintenance and lubrication policy:
The free maintenance service can only apply once per membership and for one reel only. The reel must be purchased from Justforfishing.com within the current year. The member has to pay the one-way postage to our location.
Prepare the Order ID of the reel you are going to send out and call us at 1-800-782-3468.
After the first maintenance. Each reel needs to pay a $30.00 handling fee (return shipping fee included) for valid members.
The service will only include reel cleaning and lubrication (no parts and repair included)
- Completely disassemble the reel
- Clean by hand on all the parts
- Inspect and reassemble with a new lubrication
- Put back completely as original condition.
Note: If we find any wear or damage, we will contact you for the cost of parts and labor. If you do not want to repair, we will put back together the original condition parts as is. At no charge.
Please read before sending your reel for free cleaning and lubrication service
- Reels must be in good working condition. We do not accept defective or damaged reels for this service. Upon inspection, reels with visible damage will be returned to sender and they are responsible for all applicable postage.
- To complete your reel cleaning service, we require a purchase receipt from JFF. On all reel services, a copy of the original purchase receipt should be placed inside the shipping box. without a purchase receipt, we cannot process your request.
- Member is responsible for paying postage to send the reel to Justforfishing at 3922 West Osborne Avenue Tampa Florida US 33614. Justforfishing is not responsible for any stolen, missing, or damaged reels while in transit to us. For safety precautions, we suggest ensuring valuable reels.
- Once your reel is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your reel with a repair ticket number. Please make sure your contact information is up to date and correct.
Note: Justforfishing has the sole right to refuse a reel if excessively warned or damaged
- after receiving a reel, cleaning and lubrication service takes up to 14 days.
- Member will be notified once service is completed and reel is shipped.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR JFF MEMBERSHIP Program
- You must be 18 years or over to become a member.
- The membership fee is waived with any purchase with the following benefits.
- Justforfishing account that is also your account for other Justforfishing services.
- 300 yards Ohero braid line up to 30 lb. test with purchase of any reel from Justforfishing. (Valid on one reel purchase per year)
- *Clean and lubricate one reel per year of value $200.00 or more. (view reel policy)
- Your membership will allow you to view and purchase items offered at special pricing from various vendors not open to the public.
- Memberships are only valid for the person whose name appears on the application form. Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable to any other person(s).
- By signing as a member, the recipient of the membership agrees and acknowledges they may occasionally receive promotional material such as special offers or important messages from Justforfishing.
- Just for fishing reserves the right to modify the Program structure, benefits and other features, including these Terms and Conditions, or to terminate the Program at any time. Although Just for fishing will use reasonable effort to notify members of material changes to the Program and/or to these Terms and Conditions, it is the responsibility of members to keep themselves up to date in respect of the Program and these Terms and Conditions. Any use of Program by a Member will be deemed as acceptance of any amendment. Just for fishing will not be liable for loss or damage resulting from any amendment to the Program or to these Terms and Conditions.
- You promise the information you give us is true, accurate and complete and, if you sign up for Justforfishing membership, that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Failure to do so will constitute a breach of this Agreement. You are responsible for any activity that occurs in conjunction with your username and password. if you have a Justforfishing membership account, keep your password secure and do not let any other person use your username or password. If you realize there is any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately.
- All subscriptions are automatically renewing. This means that once you sign up as a subscribing member, your subscription will be automatically renewed and your billing method will be charged annually unless you opt out or cancel by following the instructions in this Agreement. Please ensure that you correct any information which has changed in respect to your Payment Method to prevent your subscription lapsing due to us being unable to process your payment. Billing charges will be processed immediately when your order is taken
- You may opt out of renewing your subscription by phone or email via the contact information below or logging into your Account page at least two business days before the renewal date and following the cancellation instructions there. If you do not let us know that you want to terminate your subscription at least two business days prior to the end of the current subscription period, the payment for the renewal period of the subscription will be processed.
If have any questions regarding JUSTFORFISHING.COM's membership program, call us at 1-800-782-3468.