Costa North Turn Sunglasses
Available: Sold out
On orders over $99
I'd rather be fishing
Racing history began at the north turn of the course that ran along Daytona Beach during the '30s to the '50s. We pay tribute with this metal frame that carries a bold profile and timeless styling. The rectangular lenses are also available in prescription, so you can see well past any turn in your path.
- Comfortable large fit.
- Integral hinge.
- Corrosion-resistant Monel® frame.
- Includes hard case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costas includes a lifetime warranty.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch-resistant.
- This style is prescription ready. Click here to learn more about Costa prescriptions.
- Base curve of 6.
- DBL: 15.6mm
- Temple Length: 126mm
- Lens size A/B: 59.4mm/43.3mm