2018 Cajun DELTA series inshore fishing Rods
Vendor: Cajun Custom Rods
Available: In stock
On orders over $99
I'd rather be fishing
Open A Can Of “Oh, Hell Yeah!” In Every Cast
Cajun ∆™ (Delta) rods are rigged for your saltwater slammin’ fishing adventure from sunrise to sunset. These are not your normal inshore rods … these are high performance precision engineered machines designed to fish in the skinny water where the fish come to eat. Our “standard” is everyone else’s “top-of-the line.” The difference is, we give you your cake and let you eat it too. Offering maximum performance and priced hundreds of dollars less than competitors, the Cajun ∆™ series of rods are designed for the ultimate inshore fishing experience. Super light weight, ultra sensitive and Cajun-crazy powerful!
We know you’ll appreciate your longer casts, pin-point accuracy, CFX™ power hook sets, and best of all … we know when you hook into your next trophy and reel em’ up from the salty depths you’re gonna’ fist pump, boat jump, booty shake, and kiss your Cajun ∆™!
- 100% “Made in the USA” product = Made in America for anglers across the globe
- Cajun Fiber X-Treme™ (CFX™) rod blank engineering = reactive hook sets
- Acuright™ Split/Full Grip Handle Systems = sensitivity + flawless performance
- Premium 3A Grade Cork = super dense, super soft and feel every vibration
- Fuji® SiC® Stainless Rod Guides = perfect for mono, fluoro, or braid
- Fuji® Quality Reel Seat = proven to keep you in touch with every vibration
- Dropshot Hook Keeper (Stainless Steel)
- Harmonic rod blank to guide set tuning and Precision Fulcrum Balance
- Smooth Taper-Transition™ (STT™) technology = optimized rod force loading
- Reinforced Linear Carbon Fiber™ (RLCF™) rod tube with CFX+™ material
- Smooth Core Micro Lattice™ (SCML™) rod blank with CFX36/+™ carbon fibers
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by Cajun Custom Rods®
Where we’re from, we don’t fish saltwater or freshwater, we fish the Delta. So in tribute to our roots, we designed the Cajun ∆™ series of rods as our top performing rod in our line-up of rods – ready for action! Available in 7’3″ in both casting and spinning with split or full grips, … these are high performance precision engineered machines designed to fish where the fish come to eat.
Species: Redfish, Black Drum, Snook, Flounder, Speckled Trout, Permit, Bonefish, Bluefish, Sea Bass, Triple Tail, Spadefish, Sheepshead, Jack Crevalle, Mullet, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Peacock Bass, Wipers, Striped Bass, Walleye, Freshwater Trout (Brook, Brown, Rainbow)
Technique: Paddle Tail Jigs, Spoons, Crankbaits, Finesse Plastics for Texas and Carolina Rigs, Spinnerbait, Buzzbait, Crankbaits, Small to Medium Swimbaits, Vertical Jigging, Topwater, Jerkbaits, Twitchbaits, Chatterbaits, Light to Medium Popping Cork Rigs
Cajun Delta (∆)™ Fishing Rods
You spend all week waiting for the weekend and all night before you head out the next day prepping … anticipating … rigging up for the catch of a lifetime. Your equipment has to be ready, has to be the best, and has to be able to handle anything that comes your way. That’s exactly why we went the extra mile and re-designed the 2018 Cajun Delta™ (∆™) series of rods making them more sensitive and powerful than ever before. With over 12 models to choose from in Medium, Medium Heavy, and Heavy power – all in cast/spin in full or split grip … you get a better rod for less money … now that’s what we’re talking about! So the next time you need that extra edge against your competition, the extra few yards in every cast, to feel the future on your line, and the extra power in your rod to haul em’ confidently to the boat, we know your 2018 Cajun Cajun ∆™ fishing rod is going to help you open a can of “Oh, Hell Yeah!” in every cast!
Loaded to the gills in not only performance, the Cajun ∆™ rods are the ultimate in our line-up (mainly due to the combination of CFX36™ and CFX+™ carbon fibers rolled into every rod). Not only did we improve the core of the Cajun ∆™ series in the rod tube engineering, we upped the ante by finishing them in world-class Fuji® rod components and our upgraded Duracore™ Premium 3A-Grade Cork.
Go ahead and dare to sight-fish for a tailing redfish, skip a lure to a skittery bonefish or maybe even target a little bigger prey in a deeper hole near the edge of a drop-off, bridge piling, or the coastal waters near you. Even better, pole on into a big flat near the your favorite “honey-hole” from the RGV to Corpus, run the shoreline and coasts of the Louisiana Delta and into the Florida Panhandle, and then venture across the mid-Atlantic region and into the Chesapeake. Yep – keeping in mind with its name, we’ve redesigned the 2018 Cajun ∆™ series of rods so that you are ready to not only be successful in very specific fisheries, but also reflect the ergonomic and performance improvements of a better-engineered fishing rod. That’s what our Cajun ∆™ series is all about. It’s more than just a great light saltwater fishing rod, it’s a fishing experience.
Where we’re from, we don’t fish saltwater or freshwater, we fish the Delta. So in tribute to our roots, we designed the Cajun ∆™ series of rods as our top performing rod in our line-up of rods – ready for action! Leveraging our proprietary CFX™ carbon fiber technology and offering the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity, the Cajun ∆™ fishing rods are not your normal shallow-water rods … these are high performance spinning and casting rods designed to fish in the skinny water where the fish come to eat. Our “standard” is everyone else’s “top-of-the line” … the difference is, we give you your cake and let you eat it too … with maximum performance and priced $300 plus less than competitors … the Cajun ∆™ series of rods are designed for the ultimate inshore fishing experience. Super light weight, ultra sensitive and Cajun-crazy powerful!
At Cajun Custom Rods®, we’ve come to know the “in’s and out’s” of a fishing rod over the years, and our Cajun ∆™ series of rods is how we’re setting the standard for freshwater and inshore fishing rods. “Fancy” is out … fishing what works is “in.” Let’s break down the guts and gears of our Cajun ∆™ rods and see for yourself why we know you’ll have that feeling of, “Hell Yeah! Now that’s what I’m talking about!” the next time you rip into a redfish, grip into a gator trout, or simply sweet talk the toothiest jack, blue, striped bass, largemouth, smallmouth, or walleye into your live-well:
- 100% Made in the USA
- ACURIGHT™ Split Grip Handle System:
- When it feels right, it just feels right. Right? Each of our Cajun Rods produced is ergonomically constructed such that the combination of tuning, balance, and materials serve as the focal point for your only point of contact on your fishing rod, the rod grip (or handle). So the next time you “grip it and rip it” just know that our meticulous attention to ergonomic design is to ensure that your Cajun Rod not only fishes right, but feels right from first to last cast.
- Premium Duracore™ Premium-Grade Cork Handle Material:
- When it comes to the selection of handle system components and materials used in your Cajun Rod, quality counts. Our Duracore™ Premium Grade Cork handles and grips are super dense which equate to excellent abrasion, rip-stop resistance, enhanced vibration transmission, and a comfortable touch. So look forward to grabbing a Cajun Rod, because we know you’ll enjoy your super tough Cajun-crazy sensitive fishing rod.
- Harmonic Tuning and Precision Balance:
- At Cajun, each fishing rod is tuned to ensure optimum casting, retrieval, and rod response. Every rod guide is placed based on rod kinematics (”how that particular rod behaves”). The end result is that a Cajun Rod is harmonically tuned to every rod guide and component along the rod’s longitudinal axis, allowing for a “perfect” cast every time. Cast longer, load stronger, and hit the bullseye every time with your Cajun Rod.
- End-to-end rod balancing is performed on each Cajun Rod. To the angler, this means stronger and faster hook sets because it places your fishing rod tip above your “neutral zone” and in a “ready position.” A fulcrum-balanced Cajun Rod enhances your comfort and increases overall rod performance through longer and more accurate casts. This is but one detail as to why Cajun Rods are simply a better-engineered fishing rod.
- FUJI® Concept Stainless Rod Guides (handles any mono, fluoro, or braid effortlessly):
- Fuji® is world-renowned and steeped in decades of innovation as an industry leading manufacturer of fishing rod components. As such, we are proud to offer each of our 45 models of USA-manufactured Cajun Rods for 2017 exclusively using Fuji® rod guides and reel seats. “At Cajun Rods, every rod is USA-handcrafted … one at a time !”
- FUJI® Quality Reel Seat = durable, proven, and keeps your finger in touch with every vibration
- Dropshot Hook Keeper (Stainless Steel)
- Cajun Fiber X-Treme™ (CFX™) rod blank engineering and design = reactive hook sets:
- Casting: Blank-through Graphite Reel Seat with Cushioned Hood
- Spinning: Solid-body Graphite with Cushioned Hoods
- Smooth Taper-Transition™ (STT™) technology:
- STT™ is the result of our multi-layered approach to rod tube design utilizing CFX™ carbon fiber and graphite materials. STT™ provides uniform wall thickness and minimizes weak points in the blank as well increases durability and strength. When combined with our SCML™ and RLCF™ technology, every Cajun Rod is specifically engineered for a specific power-to-weight ratio with crisp, precise actions from rod tip to rod end. Rolled from scratch, engineered to the hilt, and designed to perform … “We build your confidence.”
- Smooth Core Micro Lattice™ (SCML™) rod blank with CFX36/+™ fibers:
- SCML™ is the intricate overlay of CFX™ carbon fiber and graphite materials to create a seamless mesh in every USA-engineered Cajun Rod tube. When our micro-latticed CFX™ materials are combined with a layered approach to rod blank design, the end result is that our anglers enjoy exceptional rod control, even rod loading, minimal rod twist, reduced rod weight, and increased rod sensitivity in their Cajun Rod.
- Predominantly designed to serve as “bridge” carbon fiber material, CFX36™ is also utilized as a stand-alone prepreg for select Cajun Rod designs. As an intermediate 36-ton carbon fiber material, CFX36™ yields a higher strength rod tube at reduced weights and may be combined into either SCML™ or RLCF™ rod tube fabrics, pending the intended rod design.
- Reinforced Linear Carbon Fiber™ (RLCF™) rod tube with CFX+™ material:
- RLCF™ is not just the precision alignment of our CFX™ material along the longitudinal axis of every Cajun Rod, but most importantly consists of the pressures utilized to overlap and individually bind the carbon fiber strands in our rods. Ultimately, the linear integrity this process provides further reinforces each CFX™ rod blank to support extreme end-to-end loading and optimal parabolic form of each Cajun Rod.
- CFX+™ is truly a masterpiece of USA-engineering in rod material design. Combining high strain 36 and 40-ton carbon fibers with the perfect blend of resin enables very specific actions and tapers in our Cajun Rods. The strongest and lightest carbon fiber prepreg material that we use in manufacture, CFX+™ is best utilized in SCML™ rod tube fabrics. Amazing performance and technical applications.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by Cajun Custom Rods®
Cajun ∆™ rods are rigged for your saltwater slammin’ fishing adventure from sunrise to sunset. We know you’ll appreciate your longer casts, pin-point accuracy, CFX™ power hook sets, and best of all … we know when you hook into your next trophy and reel em’ up from the salty depths you’re gonna’ fist pump, boat jump, booty shake, and kiss your Cajun ∆™!
“I fish over 300 days a year with my clients and my rods have to perform! I’ve been using the Cajun ∆™ rods for my clients for years nowbecause when it comes to my livelihood, the Cajun ∆™ puts fish on the boat!” – Dominick Estes, Charter Captain
|FISHING TYPE||Freshwater Fishing, Inshore Fishing|
|FRESHWATER SPECIES||Largemouth Bass, Peacock Bass, Pike, Smallmouth Bass, Striped Bass, Rockfish, Wipers, Trout & Walleye|
|INSHORE FISH SPECIES||Black Drum, Bluefish, Flounder, Permit, Redfish, Sea Bass, Sheephead, Snapper, Snook, Spade Fish, Speckled Trout, Striped Bass (Stripers), Taug|
|Casting Full Grip|
|CD-874-2C||7'3"||10-30 lbs||1/4-1 3/8 oz||Fast||Heavy||$229.00|
|CD-872-2C||7'3"||6-14 lbs||1/8-5/8 oz||Fast||Medium||$229.00|
|Casting Split Grip|
|CD-874-1C||7'3"||10-30 lbs||1/4-1 3/8 oz||Fast||Heavy||$229.00|
|CD-872-1C||7'3"||6-14 lbs||1/8-5/8 oz||Fast||Medium||$229.00|
|CFX-874MHF-C||7'3"||8-17 lbs||1/4-5/8 oz||Fast||Medium Heavy||$249.00|
|Spinning Full Grip|
|CD-874-2S||7'3"||10-30 lbs||1/4-1 3/8 oz||Fast||Heavy||$229.00|
|CD-872-2S||7'3"||6-14 lbs||1/8-5/8 oz||Fast||Medium||$229.00|
|Spinning Split Grip|
|CD-874-1S||7'3"||10-30 lbs||1/4-1 3/8 oz||Fast||Heavy||$229.00|
|CD-872-1S||7'3"||6-14 lbs||1/8-5/8 oz||Fast||Medium||$229.00|
|MODEL||TYPE||HANDLE SYSTEM||HANDLE MATERIAL||Price|