No matter the fish species you target or the technique you’ve honed over the years … one thing remains true … sport fish like trout, bass, flounder, and redfish are ornery, tough, and we know that you’ll need a Valor™ series fishing rod that can feel the bite and fight em’ all the way to the boat. Available in 7’6″ casting and spinning models with full or split handle systems.
Species: Redfish, Snook, Flounder, Jack Crevalle, Bluefish, Speckled Trout, Pompano, Spadefish, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye
Technique: Dropshot, Shaky Head, Finesse Texas and Carolina Rigs, Small to Medium Swimbaits, Small to Medium Crankbaits, Spoons, Spinnerbaits, Buzzbaits, Small to Medium Jigs, Paddle Tails, Chatterbaits
Valor Series™ Fishing Rods
Valor™ series inshore fishing rods honor those who have served to support, defend, and protect the United States of America. Valor™ series are forged from CFX36™ and CFX+™ carbon fiber fabrics to deliver legendary inshore or freshwater fishing performance you’ve come to expect from Cajun Rods. Your Valor™ fishing rod is wrapped in “Purple Heart,” engineered using premium rod components, and meticulously balanced and tuned … ready for your next fish-catching experience and slammed with the lure-launching and accuracy you deserve to fish!
Our 2018 Valor™ series fishing rods are now offered in split grip or full grip cork handle systems in both casting and spinning rod models! When you start with the best ingredients …. build from scratch in the USA … well, the result is simple: “Pure fishing zen!”
At Cajun Custom Rods®, we understand service (veteran owned and operated) and as part of our commitment to excellence, American service traditions, and the American fighting spirit, Cajun Rods donates a portion of the proceeds from the sale of every Valor™ series fishing rod to service related organizations. Yep – you fish a Valor™ series rod and you support America not once, but twice … once by fishing with our “Made in the USA” fishing rod and twice, through our donation back to the community! God Bless the USA!
OK, so you like the idea right? Now how about some info on “why” you should be fishing with our Valor™ fishing rods. First, we start with our Cajun Fiber X-Treme™ (CFX™) carbon fiber and graphite rod blank. Our CFX™ rod blanks consist of a our multi-wall rod blanks with power sections and precision rod tapers to provide not only an excellent platform to maximize the leverage needed to control your catch, but also provide exceptional sensitivity and accuracy with each long range cast and retrieve. As the “best in class” 7 foot 6 inch inshore fishing rod series on the market, weighing in at less than 4 oz total rod weight, we know you’ll be armed to fish all day … and effortlessly with your new found confidence in a fishing rod.
No matter the fish species you target or the technique you’ve honed over the years … one thing remains true … sport fish like trout, bass, flounder, and redfish are ornery, tough, and we know that you’ll need a Valor™ series fishing rod that can feel the bite and fight em’ all the way to the boat. You’ll have the confidence that not only are you going to feel the lightest of bites, but you’ll have the raw power to hammer down your hook-sets, and turn em’ with controlling ease to your net. The Valor™ rods are the #1 inshore and freshwater fishing rod in America!
Cajun Custom Rods® designed the Valor Series™ rods to enhance your fishing arsenal and land fish in comfort! Each Valor Series™ fishing rod is fulcrum-balanced, tuned, and precision-aligned on our proprietary Cajun Fiber X-treme™ (CFX™) rod blanks and leverage the following technologies:
- 100% Made in the USA
- ACURIGHT™ Split Grip Handle System:
- When it feels right, it just feels right. Right? Each of our Cajun Rods produced is ergonomically constructed such that the combination of tuning, balance, and materials serve as the focal point for your only point of contact on your fishing rod, the rod grip (or handle). So the next time you “grip it and rip it” just know that our meticulous attention to ergonomic design is to ensure that your Cajun Rod not only fishes right, but feels right from first to last cast.
- Premium Duracore™ Premium-Grade Cork Handle Material:
- When it comes to the selection of handle system components and materials used in your Cajun Rod, quality counts. Our Duracore™ split and full grip cork handles and grips are super dense which equate to excellent abrasion, rip-stop resistance, enhanced vibration transmission, and a comfortable touch. So look forward to grabbing a Cajun Rod, because we know you’ll enjoy your super tough Cajun-crazy sensitive fishing rod.
- Harmonic Tuning and Precision Balance:
- At Cajun, each fishing rod is tuned to ensure optimum casting, retrieval, and rod response. Every rod guide is placed based on rod kinematics (”how that particular rod behaves”). The end result is that a Cajun Rod is harmonically tuned to every rod guide and component along the rod’s longitudinal axis, allowing for a “perfect” cast every time. Cast longer, load stronger, and hit the bullseye every time with your Cajun Rod.
- End-to-end rod balancing is performed on each Cajun Rod. To the angler, this means stronger and faster hook sets because it places your fishing rod tip above your “neutral zone” and in a “ready position.” A fulcrum-balanced Cajun Rod enhances your comfort and increases overall rod performance through longer and more accurate casts. This is but one detail as to why Cajun Rods are simply a better-engineered fishing rod.
- FUJI® Concept Stainless Rod Guides (handles any mono, fluoro, or braid effortlessly):
- Fuji® is world-renowned and steeped in decades of innovation as an industry leading manufacturer of fishing rod components. As such, we are proud to offer each of our 45 models of USA-manufactured Cajun Rods for 2017 exclusively using Fuji® rod guides and reel seats. “At Cajun Rods, every rod is USA-handcrafted … one at a time !”
- FUJI® Quality Reel Seat = durable, proven, and keeps your finger in touch with every vibration
- Dropshot Hook Keeper (Stainless Steel)
- Cajun Fiber X-Treme™ (CFX™) rod blank engineering and design = reactive hook sets:
- Casting: Blank-through Graphite Reel Seat with Cushioned Hood
- Spinning: Solid-body Graphite with Cushioned Hoods
- Smooth Taper-Transition™ (STT™) technology:
- STT™ is the result of our multi-layered approach to rod tube design utilizing CFX™ carbon fiber and graphite materials. STT™ provides uniform wall thickness and minimizes weak points in the blank as well increases durability and strength. When combined with our SCML™ and RLCF™ technology, every Cajun Rod is specifically engineered for a specific power-to-weight ratio with crisp, precise actions from rod tip to rod end. Rolled from scratch, engineered to the hilt, and designed to perform … “We build your confidence.”
- Smooth Core Micro Lattice™ (SCML™) rod blank with CFX36™ carbon fibers:
- SCML™ is the intricate overlay of CFX™ carbon fiber and graphite materials to create a seamless mesh in every USA-engineered Cajun Rod tube. When our micro-latticed CFX™ materials are combined with a layered approach to rod blank design, the end result is that our anglers enjoy exceptional rod control, even rod loading, minimal rod twist, reduced rod weight, and increased rod sensitivity in their Cajun Rod.
- Predominantly designed to serve as “bridge” carbon fiber material, CFX36™ is also utilized as a stand-alone prepreg for select Cajun Rod designs. As an intermediate 36-ton carbon fiber material, CFX36™ yields a higher strength rod tube at reduced weights and may be combined into either SCML™ or RLCF™ rod tube fabrics, pending the intended rod design.
- Reinforced Linear Carbon Fiber™ (RLCF™) rod tube with CFX+™ material:
- RLCF™ is not just the precision alignment of our CFX™ material along the longitudinal axis of every Cajun Rod, but most importantly consists of the pressures utilized to overlap and individually bind the carbon fiber strands in our rods. Ultimately, the linear integrity this process provides further reinforces each CFX™ rod blank to support extreme end-to-end loading and optimal parabolic form of each Cajun Rod.
- Our CFX+™ is truly a masterpiece of USA-engineering in rod material design. Combining high strain 36 and 40-ton carbon fibers with the perfect blend of resin enables very specific actions and tapers in our Cajun Rods. The strongest and lightest carbon fiber prepreg material that we use in manufacture, CFX+™ provides amazing performance and technical applications.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by Cajun Custom Rods®
For generations, Americans from all walks of life have served with Valor to support, defend, uphold, and protect our great United States and our Constitutional Freedoms. In honor of those who have served with intrepidity, courage, and spirit, Cajun Custom Rods® proudly introduces the Valor™ series fishing rods to deliver epic fish catching and fighting capability on your next angling excursion. Valor™ fishing rods (casting and spinning models) are engineered around our hard-core Cajun Fiber X-treme™ (CFX™) 7 foot 6 inch carbon fiber rod blanks, wrapped in “Purple Heart,” designed with only premium rod components, and meticulously balanced and tuned – ready for your next fish-catching experience!
“The art of fishing with lures is easy to learn, but a life time to master. Cajun Rods are the most sensitive rods I have used and have the back bone to land your trophy flats fish.” – Pam Wirth, Pro Angler