Daiwa Coastal Inshore Spinning Reel
Available: In stock
On orders over $139.95
I'd rather be fishing
* New Daiwa Coastal 3000 Spinning Reel
* Made to handle the demanding conditions of inshore saltwater game fishing
* Seven CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings, plus roller bearing
* Ultra consistent waterproof precision drag
* Digigear digital gearing for a super smooth and powerful 5.3:1 retrieve
* Tubular stainless Air Bail® is very strong yet extremely light
* Twist Buster® line twist reduction insures long casting distances
* Advanced Locomotive Levelwind promotes even line winding
* Features a long-casting ABS aluminum spool & infinite anti-reverse
* Spare aluminum spool is included
* Quality performance and durability you can rely on
* Action: M / ML
* Line retrieve per crank (in): 35
* Line capacity (# Test/ yd): 8/240, 10/200, 12/170
* Max drag (lb): 13.2
* Gear ratio: 5.3:1
* Weight (oz): 10.8
*8 stainless steel ball bearings
8 stainless steel ball bearings
Tough inshore saltwater game fish and conditions can put ordinary spinning reels out of commission in a hurry.
But our new Coastal TM Inshore models are no ordinary reels.
Rugged aluminum body.
Seven corrosion resistant CRBB ball bearings.
The ultra-consistent waterproof drag.
10/300, 12/260, 14/210 lb/yds