Daiwa CT2000HA Certate-HA Spinning Reel
Available: In stock
On orders over $99
I'd rather be fishing
Daiwa Certate-HA Spinning Reels feature Daiwa's Mag Sealed technology. Magnetic oil, controlled by a magnetic field, forms a seal to prevent water intrusion between the reel's rotor and body, preventing its intrusion into the rotor bearing and gear box. The result is a water-tight seal with much lower friction than rubber type seals. You'll notice the light, smooth-turning feel immediately.
Certate-HA also employs Daiwa's Air Rotor and Hollow Air Bail. The Air Rotor design uses corrosion-proof ''Zaion'' carbon construction, which helps reduce weight while offering maximum strength.
Daiwa Certate-HA Spinning Reels Features:
- Mag Sealed
- Air Rotor of corrosion-proof Zaion carbon material for lightweight strength and sensitivity
- 8 CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings plus roller bearing
- Air Bail-tubular stainless for lightweight strength, with no sharp bends to snag line
- Digigear digitally designed and cut gearing䮐ltra smooth, ultra powerful and ultra durable
- High speed retrieve
- Lightweight aluminum body
- Waterproof drag combines stainless and Teflon-impregnated felt discs for ultra-smooth fish stopping power馼ith precision click adjustment
- Lightweight, forged and machined aluminum ABSII Spool
Daiwa Mag Sealed Technology video.
|ML/L||8CRBB, 1RB||6.0:1||31.8''||8.30||6/135, 8/110, 10/90||8.8||$499.95 USD|