Daiwa Certate-HA Spinning Reels feature Daiwa's Mag Sealed technology. Magnetic oil, controlled by a magnetic field, forms a seal to prevent water intrusion between the reel's rotor and body, preventing its intrusion into the rotor bearing and gearbox. The result is a water-tight seal with much lower friction than rubber type seals. You'll notice the light, smooth-turning feel immediately.
Certate-HA also employs Daiwa's Air Rotor and Hollow Air Bail. The Air Rotor design uses corrosion-proof ''Zaion'' carbon construction, which helps reduce weight while offering maximum strength.
- Mag Sealed
- Air Rotor of corrosion-proof Zaion carbon material for lightweight strength and sensitivity
- 8 CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings plus roller bearing
- Air Bail-tubular stainless for lightweight strength, with no sharp bends to snag the line
- Digigear digitally designed and cut gearing ultra-smooth, ultra-powerful and ultra-durable
- High speed retrieve
- Lightweight aluminum body
- Waterproof drag combines stainless and Teflon-impregnated felt discs for ultra-smooth fish stopping power with precision click adjustment
- Lightweight forged and machined aluminum ABSII Spool
|Bearing||8CRBB + 1RB|
|Action FW / SW
||ML / L
|Line Cap. (lb/yd)||
|Drag Max (lb)||8.8|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.