* These are displayed reels from our local tackle store. All reels are new and in good condition. Box may be slightly damaged.
Saltiga’s spinning reels have been redesigned to now have three Magsealed ball bearings. Daiwa has taken this revolutionary process of it’s magnetic oil system a step beyond. Daiwa has sealed the rotor bearing from the first generation of Magsealed reels but now has added three Magsealed ball bearings to enhance smoothness and prevent corrosion. Saltiga’s drive gear will now be sealed on both sides with Magsealed ball bearings and also the line roller to provide a better seal with less winding friction.
- Magsealed construction
- 3 Magsealed Ball Bearings
- Air Rotor of Zaion Carbon composite
- Automatic rotor brake keeps rotor stationary when bail is open
- Lightweight ABS Aluminum spool. Hard stainless lip is Titanium Nitrided to be virtually cut proof
- Ultimate Tournament Carbon drag with a Drag Max of 22-66 lbs
- 14 Bearing System (3MBB + 2CRBB + 8BB + 1RB)
- Sealed, Magsealed ball bearing line roller
- Air Bail®–tubular stainless for lightweight strength
- Dual, full-time infinite anti-reverse
- Manual bail trip for maximum reliability
- Digigear digital gear design
- Rigid aluminum body
- Machined aluminum screw in handle
|Bearing||13 (3MBB+2CRBB)+ 1|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.