Saltiga conventional series now with “Magsealed ball bearing”. Magsealed ball bearing is Daiwa’s latest addition to its Magsealed line of reels. Magsealed ball bearing allows the reels to be even more resistant to the corrosive saltwater environment. The main bearing is sealed with our Mag oil to keep the elements out. Saltiga also has a precision machined one-piece aluminum frame for more cranking power. Combine this compact body design for added strength and durability.
- 1 Magsealed ball bearing (MBB)
- Precision Machined Housing
- One-Piece Frame
- 9 Bearing System (1 MBB + 7 CRBB + 1RB)
- 6.4 Gear Ratio
- Spool Lock Mechanism protects gears when engaged
- Non–Spool Click
- EVA custom handle knob
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD) with 15.4 lbs drag max
- Machined aluminum frame and right side plate are one solid piece for unmatched strength
- Machined aluminum spool
|Action FW / SW||L|
|Bearing||1MBB, 7CRBB, 1RB|
|Line Per Handle Turn||39.5"
|Mono Line Cap. (lb/yd)||
|Braid Line Cap. (lb/yd)||
|Drag Max (lb)||17.6|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.