Daiwa Sealine Black Bite N' Run Spinning Reel(SLB4500BRI)
Available: In stock
On orders over $49
I'd rather be fishing!
Bite & Run Spinning Reels
Anglers seeking maximum durability and performance, plus the advantages of Daiwa’s Bite N’ Run clutch system, will find what they’re looking for in the Daiwa Sealine Black spinning reels. Armed with a rugged aluminum frame, four corrosion resistant CRBB bearings, Daiwa's Digigear technology and a powerful multi-disc drag, these reels are well equipped for battle.
Bite N’ Run is Daiwa's live bait feeding system. Bite N’ Run allows a predator to take off with live or cut bait with the bail closed, feeling little or no resistance. When you’re ready to set the hook, a simple turn of the rear handle and the main drag kicks in instantly.
The Daiwa Sealine Black Bite & Run Spinning Reels models include the following features:
- Four CRBB corrosion-resistant ball bearings, plus roller bearing
- Automatic Bite N’ Run clutch
- Digigear digital gear design
- Silent oscillation (with worm gear levelwind)
- High-strength HardBodyz aluminum frame
- Powerful, consistent multi-disc drag
- Infinite anti-reverse
- Air Bail®, strong yet extremely light
- Twist Buster® line twist reduction
- Convenient, rear-mounted preset adjustment
- Aluminum spool with long-cast design
- Machined handle arm and comfort grip knob
This Daiwa Sealine 4500 Spinning Reel features a high-strength aluminum frame with a powerful, consistent multi-drag system. This Daiwa fishing reel has four corrosion-resistant ball bearings with the Digigear digital gear design. Made by Daiwa
|Model||Gear Ratio||Capacity (lbs./yds.)||Weight (oz.)||Line Per Crank (in.)||Max Drag (lbs.)|
|SLB4500BRI||4.6:1||12/350 14/300 17/220||25.8||35||33|