The Daiwa Steez AGS Spinning Rods feature Daiwa's exclusive super high volume fiber technology along with Daiwa's air guide system. The AGS guides are made with a carbon frame that doesn't absorb line vibration but will transmit it directly to angler's hands. These guides make for an extremely sensitive and lightweight rod.
AGS AIR GUIDE SYSTEMCarbon framed guides have higher rigidity than titanium frame guides and greater sensitivity which conveys even the slightest fish bites to angler’s hands through the line.
ADJUSTABLE HOOK KEEPERFuji® adjustable hook keeper allows the lure to be secured in many different ways. It also can be folded in a down position to be more low profile. It is also able to be placed on different areas of the rod blank based on angler’s preference.
- Daiwa's exclusive SVF Graphite construction
- Bias Graphite fiber construction for flexibility, strength and virtually zero blank twist
- Air Guides AGS SiC guides, cut-proof and corrosion free
- Air-Foam™ Lightweight, non-slip grip
- Laser-engraved butt cap
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Line Wt. (lb)||6-14||8-17|
|Lure Wt. (oz)||1/8 - 3/4||1/4 - 1|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.