DAIWA STEEZ SPX MEGATOP
Available: Sold out
On orders over $139.95
I'd rather be fishing
Finesse Jig & Worm Rods. Ideal for drop shot and wacky jig. Finesse actions feature a highly flexible, solid Mega Top. graphite tip. Because the tip lacks a spine, it makes the rods perfect for pinpoint casting accuracy with lightweight lures. Its flexibility lets you see the most subtle of bites—often before you can feel them.
STEEZ® SPX MEGATOP FEATURES:
- Solid SPX Mega Top in upper half of blank for casting accuracy and bite detection
- Bias Graphite construction in lower half of blank for strength and reduced blank twist
- Air-Beam™ reel seat
- Machined aluminum reel clamp nut on casting rod
- Fuji® Titanium framed SiC guides
- Air-Foam™ lightweight, non-slip grips
- Laser-engraved butt cap
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
SPX MEGA TOP TECHNOLOGY®Unlike ordinary solid tip construction, SPX® binds graphite fibers with precise resin control for an extremely even distribution of fiber. The result is virtually no spine.
ORDINARY SOLID TIP®
Because ordinary solid tip rods have less even distribution of fiber, their bend is less stable. Uneven distribution causes “Rivers” of resin between clumps of fiber.
SPX MEGA TOP®
Precise, even fiber distribution shows virtually no spine, bending the same in any direction. The result—even distribution of fiber throughout.