Daiwa Tatula™ Bass Spinning Rod
This set of rods incorporates the latest, cutting edge rod technology to take full advantage of the advanced performance standards set by TATULA Baitcasting Reels.
- Daiwa’s exclusive SVF (Super Volume Fiber) Graphite technology
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Bias Graphite fiber construction for flexibility, strength and virtually zero blank twist
- Micro pitch blank finish
- Daiwa custom reel seat & machined aluminum reel clamp nut
- Fuji® Alconite ring guides
- Split Grip design with EVA foam, Hook Keeper
- Blank Through Handle Construction
- GlaTech construction (Glass Cranking models only)
|Line Wt. (lb)||6-14||4-12
|Lure Wt. (oz)||1/8 - 3/4||1/6 - 3/8||3/32 - 1|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I haven’t fished the rod yet, but it is extremely light weight and thin. It feels almost like a 7.5’ fly fishing rod, but with a fast action and significant backbone, as opposed to high flex. It should perform well as an all-around lighter action bass rod for Smallmouth and Largemouth. I bought it primarily to creek fish with finesse lures. I see no significant advantage in the newer model over this one, unless you don’t mind paying $60 more for a fancy cork handle. The Alconite guides on this model are top of the line, and probably just as good as, or better than, those on the new model. For $60, I could purchase another Daiwa Regal LT spinning reel, which would pair well with this rod.