Daiwa Tatula Baitcasting Reels are designed to meet the durability and performance requirements of the pro angler, TATULA offers a rugged gear train that is fully supported within a rigid aluminum housing. Up front, a unique, hybrid-design levelwind combines the durability of a standard levelwind with the casting performance of Daiwa's T-Wing aperture. Pick up a TATULA and spin the handle; the ultra smooth feel of precision and quality is unmistakable.
- T-Wing System
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum frame and side plate (gear side)
- Air Rotation
- Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag (UTD) with 13.2 lbs Drag Max
- Magforce-Z cast control
- 5.4:1, 6.3:1& 7.3:1 gear ratios
- 7 ball bearings plus roller bearing
- Infinite Anti-reverse
- Corrosion resistant clutch mechanism
- Large, 90mm swept power handle with cutouts for reduced weight
- I-Shape handle knob
|Bearing||7 (2 CRBB), 1RB|
|Action (FW / SW)||M / L|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.