Gill Pro Gloves (Long)
Available: In stock
On orders over $139.95
I'd rather be fishing
Gill is a world leading sailing glove brand. This reputation has been earned through constantly researching, designing and bringing to market gloves that embrace innovation and clever design. Through the utilization of cutting edge materials that provide grip, dexterity, and durability the current comprehensive range once again raises the bar.
- Patented pre-curved fingers with seamless construction for ultimate durability
- Proton-Ultra™ palm and fingers with wrap construction prevents rope burn tested and proven to be significantly more durable than conventional glove materials
- Dura-Grip™ fabric on lower part of palm construction providing incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability
- Contoured fit for dexterity
- Generous length thumb and index finger for maximum protection
- Durable stretch woven fabric on back for more flex
- Inside wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch
|Ladies||-||-||-||6.5" / 16.5 cm||6.5 - 7 " / 16.5 - 17.5 cm||7 - 7.5 " / 17.5 - 19 cm||-||-|
|Men's||-||6.5" -7" / 16.5 - 17.5 cm||-||7" - 7.5" / 17.5 - 19 cm||7.5" - 8.5" - 19 - 21.5 cm||8.5" - 9.5" / 21.4 - 24 cm||9.5" - 10.5" / 24 - 26.5 cm||10.5" - 11.5" / 26.5 - 29 cm|
|Junior||-||-||6" - 6.5" / 16.5 - 17.5 cm||-||-||-||-||-|
|Child||6" / 15 cm||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
* Gloves are most commonly sized according to width. To determine your size, it is recommended to measure the dominant hand (e.g. the right if you are right handed) as this will typically be larger.
* Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the hand just below knuckle (the widest point) and make a fist.