Where the rubber meets the road my friends! If you’ve been dreaming of a reel that has the look, feel and performance of a Ferrari, then look no further. Capable of running 9–11 weight lines, and your choice of mid or large arbor spools, this reel is one versatile hombre.
- NEW for 2018, the Hatch Gen 2 Finatic Fly Reel has been completely updated from our original tried and true Finatic.
- Significant performance improvements and aesthetic enhancements including:
- New 9 Window frame design reduces weight without sacfrificing stregth protection against the elements
- New standard bead blasted mist finishes smooth edges and reduce reflection, giving Finatic Gen II a finished and stealthy look.
- Beefed up the drag with watertight lip seals and shielded bearings for saltwater durability
The NEW Generation 2 Finatic fly reel – an evolutionary update from our original tried and true Finatic. Consistent with our uncompromising commitment to premium quality, there have been several significant performance improvements and aesthetic enhancements including: new 9 Window frame design, non-reflective mist finish, non stick cranks, concave frame design for additional weight relief, and teflon lip seals that add a whole new level of protection against the elements.
Four features to the New Gen 2 Finatic Series
New Lip Seals + Bearings
- Hatch adds more and better seals to the new Gen 2 series with the added lip seal and sealed bearing. Combing these two seals keeps moisture out of the drag housing for years of trouble free performance.
New Handle and Counterbalance
- By adding a Ultraflon sleeve to the handle shaft and counterbalance the chances for corrosion in these two critical spots has been greatly reduced.
New Nine Window Design
- By adding more ported windows to the frame design and machining the inside to a concave surface the new Gen 2 Finatics are now lighter without sacrificing strength or structural integrity.
New Mist Finish
- The new Mist Finish from Hatch smooths out the edges and machining while giving the reel a non-reflective finish for improved on-the-water stealth.
Hatch's multi-disc drag system provides exceptional stopping power that is exceptionally smooth - designed and made to exceed expectations whether you are fly fishing trout in Montana or battling saltwater leviathans in bluewater. The Hatch fly reel drag system is a cassette that is comprised of Rulon and precision stamped stainless steel discs. This multi-disc design applies braking pressure and heat dispersion over several surfaces - start up inertia and stick slip problems are virtually eliminated with this design.
Hatch Gen 2 Finatic Improvements
CRANKS & COUNTERBALANCE
Gen 2 Finatic reels now feature an Ultraflon sleeve covering the aluminum shaft of the handle that separates it from the aluminum crank handle. This material and design will eliminate any chance of corrosion between the two points - your crank handle will spin effortlessly virtually forever.
Hatch Gen 2 Finatic fly fishing reels now feature 9 windows (compared to the 7 of the previous generation). The less immediately visible change is the surface inside of the frame is now concave. The addition of two arms in the frame allows the concave surface to reduce weight in the reel while not sacrificing any strength.
LIP SEALS & BEARINGS
Anglers are spending more and more time in the water pursuing their quarry, making drag sealing more important (especially in harsh environments like saltwater). Newly improved lip seals and sealed bearings are now standard in Hatch Gen 2 Finatic fly fishing reels to create an effective and reliable system to keep your drag functioning as it should under all conditions.
|Finatic Gen 2|
|Type 2 Anodize|
|Clear/Blue, Clear/Green, Clear/Red, Clear/Black, Black/Silver, Gray/Black|
30# Hatch Dacron Backing: LA WF9F-240Y, WF10F-220Y, WF11F-200Y; MA WF9F-300Y, WF10F-280Y, WF11F-260Y,
68# Hatch Premium Backing: LA WF9F-300Y, WF10F-275Y, WF11F-250Y; MA WF9F-400Y, WF10F-380Y, WF11F-360Y
|Large Arbor, Mid Arbor|
|Billfish, Permit, Striper, Tarpon|
Contiguous United States - Shipping cost will be based on your order amount. Please see the table below for your expected shipping charge and transit time. All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Tampa Florida. (Florida residents' orders are generally delivered the next business day via standard shipping.) We will choose the most efficient carrier to ship your order based on package weight and destination. Carriers used are UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Express and Overnight options are available in addition to standard shipping. Most orders with little volume and weighing under 2 lb. will ship with USPS and generally will deliver within 3 business days when choosing Standard Shipping. On orders with heavier weight will generally ship via FedEx or UPS. Take a look at the map below for estimated transit time required on standard shipping.
- In most of the cases, orders placed before 2 pm (Eastern Standard Time) on weekdays would be shipped the same day. Generally, we process and ship our orders within 48 hours from when we received them.
- Currently, only orders from the contiguous United States(lower 48 states) are accepted. We are not able to accept orders going to Alaska, Hawaii or Other Territories.
- Florida orders are subject to 7% sales tax.
- Orders are processed Monday to Friday except for holidays.
Returns & Exchange Policy Summary
*Free Return/Exchange window: 15 days after receiving
*Shipping cost: Items delivered over 15 days. Buyer responsible for postage(s)
*Used Merchandise will not be accepted for return or exchange
Return in original condition within 15 days.
Exchange item within 15 days. The item must retain in original condition. Additional charged/refund if price difference.
Return/Exchange exceeds 15 days after receiving. Restocking/Handling fee will be charged. Buyer is responsible for the postage fee.
20% restocking fee.
$15 Exchange handling fee
No longer accept returns/exchanges which exceed 30 days after receiving.
Contact us if you need further assistance.
Procedure for Return & Exchange:
Our free return policy is 15 days after receiving merchandise. If 30 days have gone by since you received your merchandise, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return or exchange, the return merchandise should be new and unused in original condition with all accessories and original manufacture tag.
Any return exceeds 15 days that is not due to error or defect will be subject to a 20% restocking fee and must be mailed within 15 days of delivery date or request will be refused. Exchanged items are subject to an additional flat fee $15 exchange handling fee, and the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the return.
The customer will be responsible for shipping the merchandise back and any return shipping costs if return items exceed 15 days free return window. The return and exchange merchandise should be postage prepaid and insured with tracking number. Shipping and handling fee is non-refundable. Please be certain in your decision when making a purchase to avoid an unnecessary return, restocking, or exchange fees.
Several types of merchandise are exempt from being returned or exchanged. We do not accept hazardous materials, Gift cards, defective merchandise, or any item returned 30 days after delivery.
To complete your return or exchange, we require a receipt. On all return and exchange items, the original receipt should be placed inside the return box.
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Please make sure your contact information is up to date and correct. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Note: Justforfishing has the sole right to refuse the return or exchange for any item that has been used or damaged from the result of physical abuse or misuse.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. All return and exchange should get return authorization number (RMA) from Justforfishing.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable):
Upon inspection, merchandise with visible damage will be returned to sender and they are responsible for all applicable postage.
All defective items should be returned to the manufacturers. Claimed defective items must not result from physical abuse or misuse. If you need to exchange a damaged item for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 922 West Osborne Avenue Tampa Florida US 33614. The customer is responsible for shipping the merchandise back and any return shipping cost.
Gifts - If a merchandise was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the merchandise wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he or she will find out about your return.
Shipping - To return your product, mail to Jusfforfishing at 3922 West Osborne Avenue Tampa Florida US 33614.
- Place the original receipt inside the return box.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you need to exchange/return any merchandise or have any questions regarding JUSTFORFISHING.COM's return policy, feel free to call us at 1-800-782-3468.
|Free membership||$0.00||Free membership no purchase necessary.|
|300 yards of Ohero braided line up to 30 lb. test (Random Colors)||$27.95 Value||Purchase any reel over $200.00 and receive 1 Spool of Braid.
(valid on one reel purchase per year - contact us)
|Clean and lubricate one reel per year
*(See details below)
|$25.00-$50.00 Value, Freight: $12.00-20.00||Purchase any reel $200.00 or more of value from us, provide proof of purchase within a year, pay to ship to us, we pay return shipping|
Enjoy exclusive offers not open to the public on name brands such as Daiwa, Shimano, and other merchandise.
|Save $ $ $ $||Receive special deals, promotions, and discounts,
not open to the public
|Annual Membership||FREE||Enjoy benefits all year long|
|All of the Above!||Value more than $120.00
|Join today to start saving!|
**Note: Must make a purchase to qualify for a FREE Viva Tumbler on initial signup**
*Reel clean and lubrication policy:
This free service only applies to cleaning and lubrication of one reel $200.00 or more of value purchased from us within the first year of joining Justforfishing membership program. After the first year, there is an additional $20.00 shipping and handling fee for valid members.
The service will only include clean and lubrication (no parts and repair included)
- Completely disassemble the reel
- Clean by hand on all the parts
- Inspect and reassemble with new lubrication
- Put back completely as original condition.
Note: If we find any wear or damage, we will contact you for the cost of parts and labor. If you do not want to repair, we will put back together the original condition parts as is. At no charge.
Please read before sending your reel for free cleaning and lubrication service
- Reels must be in good working condition. We do not accept defective or damaged reels for this service. Upon inspection, reels with visible damage will be returned to sender and they are responsible for all applicable postage.
- To complete your reel cleaning service, we require a purchase receipt from JFF. On all reel services, a copy of the original purchase receipt should be placed inside the shipping box. without a purchase receipt, we cannot process your request.
- Member is responsible for paying postage to send the reel to Justforfishing at 3922 West Osborne Avenue Tampa Florida US 33614. Justforfishing is not responsible for any stolen, missing, or damaged reels while in transit to us. For safety precautions, we suggest ensuring valuable reels.
- Once your reel is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your reel with a repair ticket number. Please make sure your contact information is up to date and correct.
Note: Justforfishing has the sole right to refuse a reel if excessively warned or damaged
- after receiving a reel, cleaning and lubrication service takes up to 14 days.
- Member will be notified once service is completed and reel is shipped.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR JFF MEMBERSHIP Program
- You must be 18 years or over to become a member.
- The membership fee is waived with any purchase with the following benefits.
- Justforfishing account that is also your account for other Justforfishing services.
- 300 yards Ohero braid line up to 30 lb. test with purchase of any reel from Justforfishing. (Valid on one reel purchase per year)
- *Clean and lubricate one reel per year of value $200.00 or more. (view reel policy)
- Your membership will allow you to view and purchase items offered at special pricing from various vendors not open to the public.
- Memberships are only valid for the person whose name appears on the application form. Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable to any other person(s).
- By signing as a member, the recipient of the membership agrees and acknowledges they may occasionally receive promotional material such as special offers or important messages from Justforfishing.
- Just for fishing reserves the right to modify the Program structure, benefits and other features, including these Terms and Conditions, or to terminate the Program at any time. Although Just for fishing will use reasonable effort to notify members of material changes to the Program and/or to these Terms and Conditions, it is the responsibility of members to keep themselves up to date in respect of the Program and these Terms and Conditions. Any use of Program by a Member will be deemed as acceptance of any amendment. Just for fishing will not be liable for loss or damage resulting from any amendment to the Program or to these Terms and Conditions.
- You promise the information you give us is true, accurate and complete and, if you sign up for Justforfishing membership, that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Failure to do so will constitute a breach of this Agreement. You are responsible for any activity that occurs in conjunction with your username and password. if you have a Justforfishing membership account, keep your password secure and do not let any other person use your username or password. If you realize there is any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately.
- All subscriptions are automatically renewing. This means that once you sign up as a subscribing member, your subscription will be automatically renewed and your billing method will be charged annually unless you opt out or cancel by following the instructions in this Agreement. Please ensure that you correct any information which has changed in respect to your Payment Method to prevent your subscription lapsing due to us being unable to process your payment. Billing charges will be processed immediately when your order is taken
- You may opt out of renewing your subscription by phone or email via the contact information below or logging into your Account page at least two business days before the renewal date and following the cancellation instructions there. If you do not let us know that you want to terminate your subscription at least two business days prior to the end of the current subscription period, the payment for the renewal period of the subscription will be processed.
If have any questions regarding JUSTFORFISHING.COM's membership program, call us at 1-800-782-3468.