Okuma Ricky Red inshore rods series
The Okuma Ricky Red Signature Series of rods are the latest addition to Okuma’s broad range of gulf and inshore rods targeted at the Inshore angler. Designed and tested by Capt. Rick Murphy, host of hit TV show Sportsmans Adventures, Florida and Texas Insider Fishing Reports. These rods are made for fishing inshore and nearshore.
The components were hand-chosen by Rick Murphy himself and feature Fuji aluminum oxide guide inserts for braided line use, premium Fuji reel seat for maximum reel support, durable swelled cork fore and rear grips for comfort and a stainless steel hook keeper on all models. Every aspect of the rod was thoroughly thought out. From the shorter butt sections designed to reduce tangles with loose-fitting clothing on hot and windy days, to the extra length on the 7-foot 6-inch models to help in the delivery of light jigs or shrimp to hungry bonefish, trout, redfish, and snook.
- Lightweight and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks
- Signature series rods designed and tested by Rick Murphy the host of hit TV show Sportsman’s Adventures
- Fuji aluminum oxide guide inserts with stainless steel frames
- Premium Fuji reel seat for maximum reel support
- Durable and comfortable swelled cork fore and rear grips
- Features a stainless steel hook keeper on all rod models
- Ricky Red inshore rods are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
|Wt.||4.9 oz||5.5 oz|
Number of Guides
|8 + TIP||9 + TIP|
|Line Wt. (lb)||8-12||8-12|
|Lure Wt. (oz)||3/8-3/4||3/8-3/4|
|Fore Grip Lth.||2-1/2"||2-1/2"|
|Rear Grip Lth.||8"||8"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.