Okuma Shadow Stalker Inshore Spinning Rod
Okuma Shadow Stalker Inshore Spinning Rods deliver the action and sensitivity that is needed when fishing for meaner and more powerful warmer water fish. These have one piece, 24-ton carbon fiber rod blanks which are acclaimed for their combination of an extremely lightweight feel, sensitivity, and durability. Okuma Shadow Stalker Inshore Spinning Rods have an outer wrap of OC-9 carbon reinforcement which adds to the strength and durability. These rods have a moderate fast action for exceptionally smooth, accurate casting and great performance with all sorts of lures and baits.
Features of Okuma Shadow Stalker Inshore Spinning Rods include:
- Lightweight, sensitive graphite rod blanks
- ALPS Stainless steel double footed guide frames
- ALPS Zirconium oxide inserts for braided line
- EVA foregrip for reduced weight and feel
- EVA rear split grip reduces weight and improves balance
- Fuji reel seat with rubberized carbon finish
- Stainless steel hook keepers on all models
- Shadow Stalker rods are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
|Lth.||7' 1 pc||7' 1 pc|
|Line Wt. (lb)||8-17||10-20|
|Lure Wt. (oz)||1/4-5/8||1/2-1 1/2|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.