Shimano BFLFF80 Butterfly Flat-Fall Jigs (80g, 2-3/4 oz)
- Hydrodynamic flat keel design
- Two Owner dancing stinger hooks with PowerPro 250lb. assist
- Center balanced jig flatten on the fall
- Power Pro Line Suggested: Depth-Hunter 30-40lb
- Leader Size: Shimano Wind-On 20-40lb
- Shimano Rod Suggested: Trevala 7'0" Light
- Shimano Reel Suggested: Curado 300EJ, Calcutta
Shimano BFLFF80 Butterfly Flat-Fall Jigs are a totally new concept of the Butterfly Jigging technique. Drop the jig down to the bottom or desired depth, then crank it up 30 feet and free spool. Alternatively, cast the jig and let it fall while free spooling. Wait for the bite, then jerk and repeat. The center balanced jig falls with a wobbling action in a horizontal position, keeping it in the strike zone longer than the ordinary Butterfly Jig.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Great purchase experience