St. Croix Mojo Cat Spinning Rods
The catfish’s resemblance to a shark is not accidental. Its propensity to eat anything and everything available stands as further testament to a genuine low-down orneriness. So what could be better than getting one on the end of a line? If that is your intention, you’re going to need a rod capable of handling it. Luckily the choice is pretty simple – the Mojo Cat series. A dynamic blend of premium SCII graphite and super premium, 100% linear S-glass come together to make the ultimate performance catfish rods. Topped off with Kigan Master Hand 3D guides, there is nothing else out there that comes close to matching the backbone of the object of your desire.
Mojo Cat: Winner Field & Stream 2016 Best Catfish Rod
- Blanks built with a dynamic blend of premium-quality SCII graphite and super premium, 100% linear S-glass.
- Built specifically for devoted channel, flathead, and blue catfish anglers.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides featuring slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings with black frames.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat with a black hood on casting models.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
MOJO CAT SPINNING RODS:
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE||PRICE|
|MCS70MF||7'||M||Fast||1||10 - 25||1⁄2 - 3||TBD||1||$ 150|
|MCS80MF2||8'||M||Fast||2||10 - 25||1⁄2 - 3||TBD||1||$ 180|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.