St. Croix Mojo Salt Conventional Rods
A rod with attitude for those times when the attitude is required.
Standing on the pier, at the end of the jetty or sitting in the stern of a center console, you want to make a certain impression. The kind of impression that says, “I’m not here for the cheap cigars, I’m here to haul in some friggin’ fish.” If that’s the kind of attitude you want to exude, take a look at our new Mojo Salt rods – nine models designed to outperform traditional boat rods at a price that is equally impressive. Punctuated with St. Croix’s proprietary technologies – ART™, FRS, IPC® – the whole shebang – on a dynamic blend of SCIIgraphite and linear S-glass for strength and durability, the new Mojo Salt makes an impression. And then some.
- Integrated Poly Curve® tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™.
- The dynamic blend of premium-quality SCII graphite with FRS and linear S-glass for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Incredibly lightweight saltwater boat, pier, and jetty rods.
- Sea Guide boat rod guides with corrosion-resistant SS304 frames and aluminum-oxide rings.
- Fuji® DPSH Boat Rod reel seat.
- Fuji® gimbal on MH and H power models.
- Premium EVA handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Underwraps on guides for added blank protection.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
MOJO SALT CONVENTIONAL RODS:
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE||PRICE|
|MSWC66MF||6'6"||M||Fast||1||15-30 Mono; 20-40 Braid||9.5||1||$200|
|MSWC66MHF||6'6"||MH||Fast||1||30-50 Mono; 40-65 Braid||11.8||2||$210|
|MSWC66HF||6'6"||H||Fast||1||50-80 Mono; 65-100 Braid||12.4||2||$220|
|MSWC70MF||7'||M||Fast||1||15-30 Mono; 20-40 Braid||10.8||1||$200|
|MSWC70MHF||7'||MH||Fast||1||30-50 Mono; 40-65 Braid||12.8||2||$210|
|MSWC70HF||7'||H||Fast||1||50-80 Mono; 65-100 Braid||14.5||2||$220|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.