St.Croix Trout Series Spinning Rods
Available: In stock
On order over $150.00
I'd rather be fishing
Support 24 hours per day
Walk softly and carry a light stick.
Ah, grasshopper, it is difficult to cast into so much cover.
But this is the way of the fishing ninja.
The unenlightened may not understand the undeniable truth that the size of the fish has little bearing on the skill it takes to catch it. This is an art, and with any art it requires the right tools. Our St. Croix® Trout Series rods immediately come to mind. Like the popular Panfish Series, our Trout rods offer the perfect blend of weight, sensitivity and balance while serving up incredibly dialed-in, specialized performance for fish that require the utmost finesse and delicacy. Art follows function. Function follows art. Either way, there are fish involved.
* Designed to provide superior performance specifically for trout anglers.
* Pac Bay Minima guides for 20-30% weight savings and greater sensitivity.
* Pac Bay Minima reel seat with custom insert for improved sensitivity and comfort.
* Premium-grade cork handle.
* Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
* 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Pac Bay Minima reel seat with custom insert for improved
sensitivity and comfort.
- Pac Bay Minima guides for 20-30% weight savings
and greater sensitivity.
TROUT SERIES SPINNING RODS:
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE||PRICE|
|TSS54ULF||5'4"||UL||Fast||1||2 - 6||1/32-3/16||2.1||1||$110|
|TSS56ULF2||5'6"||UL||Fast||2||2 - 6||1/32-3/16||2.2||1||$120|
|TSS60ULF2||6'||UL||Fast||2||2 - 6||1/32-3/16||2.6||2||$120|
|TSS64LF2||6'4"||L||Fast||2||4 - 8||1/16-1/4||2.8||2||$130|
|TSS70LXF2||7'||L||X-Fast||2||4 - 8||1/16-1/4||3.0||2||$130|