It’s the pinnacle of performance. With spinning models designed for nearly every freshwater species, the Legend Elite® series combines classically styled rods with unmatched sensitivity and exceptional balance to deliver unsurpassed results.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Fuji® Torzite® tangle-free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance.
- Fuji® TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on spinning rods.
- Fuji® PTS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on casting rods.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|Line wt. (lb)||6-12
|Lure wt. (oz)||3/16 - 5/8|
|Rod wt. (oz)||4.0
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.