This limited collection of award-winning inshore rods features cutting-edge designs and proprietary technologies that deliver unbelievable sensitivity and unrivaled performance.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) mandrel technology
- Incorporates externally overlaid ART™ Technology to construct the highest level of carbon fiber-density ever used by St. Croix
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Super high-modulus SCVI carbon with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight
- Features resin that significantly increases strength in compression during the hookset and flexural strength as the rod is under load
- Daiwa AGS Carbon Fiber Guides with Fuji KG Tip Top with SiC ring
- Fuji® SK2™ split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity
- 2nd Generation Xtreme-Skin™ handle provides unparalleled control
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper
- Impact-dampening butt cap
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
It feels great on my new 2020 st croix legend rod very light. It worth the price... No complain, I love it. It will be my best fishing rod for a long time.