This limited collection of award-winning inshore rods features cutting-edge designs and proprietary technologies that deliver unbelievable sensitivity and unrivaled performance.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) mandrel technology
- Incorporates externally overlaid ART™ Technology to construct the highest level of carbon fiber-density ever used by St. Croix
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Super high-modulus SCVI carbon with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight
- Features resin that significantly increases strength in compression during the hookset and flexural strength as the rod is under load
- Daiwa AGS Carbon Fiber Guides with Fuji KG Tip Top with SiC ring
- Fuji® SK2™ split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity
- 2nd Generation Xtreme-Skin™ handle provides unparalleled control
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper
- Impact-dampening butt cap
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.